Home / Scholarship   % width NEW!

Recommendation Letter for a Scholarship - University Scholarship Program

Hthmn 6 / 14 3  
I am writing this letter of recommendation for a student who wants to apply for a master degree scholarship. Please help me on it.

I am writing this letter to give my highest possible recommendation of Mr. XXX for XXX University Scholarship Program. I have known Mr. XXX since three years in my capacity as a Professor and The Head of Accounting Department, Ibb University, XXX. He took the following courses which I teach, Cost Accounting(I) and (II), Accounting Management (I) and (II). His performance in these courses were consistently excellent, and ranked as the best student in a class consist of 457 students.

In class, Mr. XXX has shown academic aptitude and ambition above and beyond among his peers in several of my classes, but most notably he performed remarkably on Cost Accounting (II). The course covered depth- study of cost accounting, focusing on its role in internal reporting and the resulting decision-making processes. He has often made critical points on class discussions that demonstrated a very good analytical skills and exceptional ability to analyze budgeting, cost behavior, pricing and profitability factors, to determine how cost allocations are applied in investment decisions.

Personally, Mr. XXX is a motivated young man of considerable self-discipline, likable, enthusiastic, and trust-worthy. He also displayed good leadership skills when involved in group projects, campus, sports events and university activities. He was the representative of the accountancy class for two years and the chair of graduation ceremony. Students and faculty remark Mr. XXX as blessed with considerable talent.

In recognition of his outstanding abilities, Mr. XXX has been recruited as a teaching assistant in the department of accounting. Despite the relatively short period, he was trusted to teach two courses at undergraduate level. The feedback we have been receiving from students who attend his classes are positive and provides evidence of his strong teaching and interpersonal communication skills.

Because of his excellent performances, mentioned above, I again strongly recommend one of the best students I have ever met, Mr. XXX, to your esteem master scholarship program. I have no doubt that he will be an outstanding student in your program. Should you need any further information about this bright and intelligent person, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Home / Scholarship / Recommendation Letter for a Scholarship - University Scholarship Program