Reflect paper about why u become nurse and what role of nurse resonate with u

nibaba 1 / -  

my journey to become a nurse

Nursing focused on the care of individuals, families, and communities, they work hard to maintain or recover the health of our life. This year I started a journey to becoming a nurse. I want to be a nurse because I hope to alleviate the suffering of others, and Just like many nurses helped me, my family, before.

Two main reasons made me choose to become a nurse. At first, when I was a child, I was frail and sickly, the hospital was just like my second home. In my opinion, some people are born with the characteristics that make them become great nurses, it is that they want to help other people. Fortunately, I met many great nurses in my childhood. They precisely assess my condition and order my medical tests calmly. They never turned down anyone who required services. They like to help people and people like to be helped by them. In addition, most nurses are very aware of my emotions, they would comfort me while I was having my medical test with a gentle voice. I was thankful to them. These great nurses gave me a healthy childhood. Secondly, last year, the coronavirus disease was first reported in Wuhan, China, and then it spread rapidly across China, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, North America, and all over the world. There have been 219 million confirmed cases, and 4.55 million confirmed deaths. During the whole of 2020, many nurses and doctors had many contributions. Depending on their efforts, the impact of COVID-19 is gradually being reduced. Now, many companies resumed their normal work schedule, and schools gradually went from online to offline.

There are many different roles for nurses, like the clinical nurse, nurse scientist, and legal nurse. However, the one that resonates with me is the clinical nurse. Clinical nurses support the work of other nurses and promote health care innovation in organizations and the community. They may also perform traditional nursing duties, such as diagnosing and treating patients, but they usually focus on consultation and research. Their main work is to monitor changes or deterioration in health status, interpret clinical indicators, diagnose and analyze complex health problems and identify treatment options for patients with serious illnesses or injuries.

Clinical nurses resonate with me because this role is very similar to the nurses I commonly see, also very in line with my imaginary nursing work. This role is similar to the reason why I entered nursing. I entered nursing because I hope to help more people, and the clinical nurse contributes greatly to keeping us healthy. During a pandemic, someone is infected with COVID-19 but the symptoms are not obvious, the clinical nurse will arrange for the test and observe the patient for changes in condition. Clinical nurses also need to provide service to patients with COVID-19. COVID-19 might cause severe pneumonia and lead people dead, so nurses should provide clinical expertise and treatment options for patients. In addition, clinical nurses also need to mentor and educate nurses. COVID-19 separated so rapidly that many countries were unprepared for it, so at the beginning of the pandemic, many clinics and hospitals experienced staff shortages. For this reason, many clinical nurses also need to educate other nurses. For these reasons, when COVID-19 impacts human health and public health. The clinical nurses work on the front line and provide care to patients. They contributed a lot to humans.

In conclusion, I want to be a nurse because I hope to help many people and make a contribution to the world. The clinical nurse is the one that resonates with me the most because, during the pandemic, most clinical nurses are the key members for control and prevent the spread of COVID-19. I hope I can be a good clinical nurse in the future.
When considering that this is a personal statement explanation regarding the development of your interest in nursing, the essay is unacceptable. The presentation has the feel of a research paper about the importance of nurses in the pandemic rather than personal insights as to the career choice. The opening paragraph is a textbook definition of a nursing career. That created a non-attention grabbing opening for the essay. It needs to be more animated to catch the reviewer's attention.

Nurses help patients recover from various ailments, sicknesses, and diseases, not just Covid-19. Use a widespread nursing discussion approach. This essay sounds like you will stop being a nurse when the pandemic is over. Phrases such as

imaginary nursing work

did not help either as it removes the serious considerations you may have for your career choice.

Home / Scholarship / Reflect paper about why u become nurse and what role of nurse resonate with u