THE REPLY FOR AAS ESSAY - MY THREE PRACTICAL EXAMPLES AND POTENTIAL CONSTRAINTS

miumiu18 1 / 1  

Scholarship essay questions

Dear Friends, please check my AAS Essay :

5.Please:-
a)Give up to three practical examples of how you intend to use the knowledge, skills and connections you will gain from your scholarship. Possible tasks can be personal and/or professional; and

b)List any possible constraints you think may prevent you from achieving this tasks*

Three practical examples:
1.Scaling up my local budget accommodation business, "XXXX" to international level by establishing collaboration with hospitality companies in Australia.
2.Formulating marketing technology strategies to support "XXXXX" business by developing XXXXXX online portal (website or application) for consumers to book directly online, implementing a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) program to retain repeat customers and using automated technology to optimize customer interactions.

3.Creating a social project by empower local women community to provide local food catering for XXXX guests. Through this project, I believe it can bring positive impact and support local people to grow together in the tourism industry.

Three possible constraints:
1.The national and international tourism industries are already in an unstable phase as a result of the pandemic, so it would take some time to re-establish consumer trust in flying and staying at homestays.

2.Inadequate infrastructure, a lack of reliable technology, and limited internet networks in local destination in Indonesia.
3.The local women community lack awareness of the Indonesian tourism industry and how to provide food catering that meet the needs of both national and international guests.
Do not use an outline form for the presentation. It makes it difficult to follow and understand. Rather, use paragraph to combine the discussions for each required presentation. That way the discussion is clear, with a purpose, and analyzes the obstacles in relation to the first 2 points. Right now, you are presenting a truncated form of discussion. This does not help with your presentation requirements. You are presenting incomplete discussions. The outlined topics for discussion were only meant to help guide you in a clear manner. That is not the presentation format you should be using. It has to be a free flowing and expanded essay discussion based on the prompt requirements. You have the main discussion topics covered, now, go and increase the explanation based on the discussion requirements. Don't forget to explain how you plan to overcome the obstacles using the information you will be learning, network you will develop, and other skills you will gain from the masters course.
Ratudestiani 6 / 11 2  
@miumiu18

Hi There,

This is more a listing of a "to-do list" rather than an essay, your writing should convince the reader that you will utilize knowledge, skills, and connections properly after you finish graduate school.

my suggestion would be, elaborate those 3 aspects into 3 paragraphs. since I believe there will be a strong correlation between how you applied knowledge, skills and connection in your future job. by this, I think it might be easier for the reader to understand your road map plan for the future.

thank you
OP miumiu18 1 / 1  
thank you very for your feedback.

Home / Scholarship / THE REPLY FOR AAS ESSAY - MY THREE PRACTICAL EXAMPLES AND POTENTIAL CONSTRAINTS