School band member - Applying for Kaist undergraduate scholarship

laylay1234 1 / 1  
Q1.

Please describe your dream and the efforts you have made so far to achieve it and your future plan for it

. (within 2000 characters/300words)

※ Please include your reason(s) for choosing KAIST in order to achieve your dream and the hardships that you expect to encounter in the process

My answer : As everybody has a dream I also have one in my eyes, it is my dream to be a business women ,because for me

Real business women have the ability to develop a huge number of abilities and talents, they are adventurous
have self-confidence, realize their dreams and reach their ambitions, they are good at decision making, they are creative, motivated, and tireless in their quest for achievement.

As an aspirant, I want to be competitive and equipped in the profession I have decided, This dream motivates me to further my studies. I studied diligently and developed my self, . i tried to use my time well and divide it regularly to take advantage of every moment so that I was able to learn more languages ,I did different activities that helped me gain experience and I excelled in my studies which I conciser it as a self confident that will help me master my field of work in the future and build a strong intelligent personality wants to learn more to improve the knowledge in that major. i want to be experienced in business, own some companies and institutions, Also some real estates . I believe that the graduate study would be able to help me achieve this dream

I stumbled upon KAIST while i was surfing the internet ,A renowned institute in South Korea with a good reputation in Asia .I loved that the program provides scholarship as well As a student who wants to major business , there is no doubt that KAIST will be the best option for me . And of course it wont be easy on me at first as an international student i might face problems involving language, and cultural barriers .
You only describe your dream of becoming a businesswoman and your personal desires attached to this ambition. Nowhere in the essay have you addressed the question of the steps you have taken to achieve this. Are you a start-up or unicorn type of businessperson? How far have you gotten in terms of establishing your business? Do you have a part-time business online or offline that would show a true interest in business and successful entrepreneurship skills early on? These are qualifications of considerable candidates. That is why it mustbe clearly shown or explained to the reviewers. You cannot apply blindly, without a foundation for the program established.

The personal wants that you listed do not qualify as future plans for your business. Like I said, you do not indicate any relevant business foundation leading to future business growth. It simply is not there. Perhaps because there is no business to speak of? This course is meant for current small scale business owners wanting to learn about how to take the business to the next level. Your presentation does not qualify you as such. The essay only answered the dream part of the prompt, nothing more.
OP laylay1234 1 / 1  
Is selling flowers online (Instagram) considere as a business ??
I used to have a small project me and friend of mine we make flowers and we sell it

Home / Scholarship / School band member - Applying for Kaist undergraduate scholarship