Scientists use living animal to carry our research. Some people think it is interesting.

ducklaconvit 1 / -  

ANIMALS ARE USED IN SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH

There is much controversy about the use of live animals as tools for scientific experiments. Some support the scientific study of live animals while others argue that it is too cruel. While scientific research can be cruel because of using live animals, I am in favor of performing animal experiments.

Most animals are used to improve people's lives or chemicals, while animal rights groups argue that animal testing is too cruel. The fact is that animal testing has evolved human life. Cloning, curing cancer, AIDS, vaccines, organ transplants, and any other virus are examples of improved quality of life. Recent scientific technologies are in the early stages of kidney and heart transplantation. All such experiments are subject to the Animals Act 1986; therefore testing is done in a safety measure. So the arguments for testing on animals are not cruel.

Laboratory pets are captured to perform repeated tests to improve cosmetic products. However, according to the U.S. Bureau of Statistics, the number of animals examined has more than halved since the 19th century. Furthermore, the United States had numerous human experiments from the early 19th century until the end of the century. this century. this century. this century. this century. this. 20. Therefore, animal testing is not unethical compared to human testing in the 19th century.

By committing to animal testing, all the different parties in society will benefit. Scientific research agencies or the government may receive the most benefits for improving the advancement of medicine. By discovering a new methodology to bring the healthiest life to everyone, the agency will reap the greatest profits. While animal life is valuable and should be treated like life, all education stakeholders can gain more scientific knowledge. For individuals will get benefits for healthy and long life.

Although animal testing can be seen as cruel, to improve people's lifestyles, it is important to be used. Appropriate animal testing can increase the quality of life.
There is much controversy

While the topic is controversial, the presented discussion, which asks for your opinion to be presented, leans more towards a debate. This is due to the strong . presented on both sides. The paraphrase should reflect the discussion mindset in the presentation properly.

I am in favor

Good response but lacking in supporting substance. Think of 2 supporting reasons to allow for a proper thesis outline.

Animals Act 1986

according to the U.S. Bureau of Statistics,

This is a problem. Your actual response is based on research regarding the topic. You cannot do research during the test. The computers do not have access beyond the LAN of the testing center. That is why the instruction asks you to:

...use your own ideas, knowledge and experience and support your arguments with examples and relevant evidence.

The reference to the act is proof of researched evidence rather than relevant evidence. This means that you will be unable to discuss during the actual test based on common sense rather than research.

from the early 19th century until the end of the century. this century. this century. this century. this century. this. 20.

What happened here? You lost total control of your thoughts, leading to a failing C + c and GRA score.

Improve on the problem points indicated to better improve your presentation.

Home / Scholarship / Scientists use living animal to carry our research. Some people think it is interesting.