Home / Scholarship   % width NEW!

Personal statement draft for GKS-U - motivations with which you apply for this program

arifa 1 / -  

GKS-U Personal Statement_ Business administration

Hi, please help review this draft for my personal statement for GKS-U. I really appreciate your help and time.
motivations with which you apply for this program

What does being alive mean to you? Does is it only signifies breathing, eating, sleeping? Or does it have any other definition in your mind? I know we all will have a different perspective about what being alive means to us. For me it's about chasing my dreams, failing and trying again, making progress every day even if the progress is as small as learning a new Korean word or taking on a new hobby. I feel alive when I try to learn a new thing about business or I hear about the success stories of people around me. The forever-changing business environment and its effects on business firms motivate me to learn more about business management and administration. How these huge business enterprises work and are managed has always intrigued me.

Home / Scholarship / Personal statement draft for GKS-U - motivations with which you apply for this program