PERSONAL STATEMENT - master program / knowledge and respect of Korean culture

amal123 1 / -  
I want to take master program of architectural design and my thesis related to sustainable design

and there are the requirement
I appreciate your help

Motivations with which you apply for this program

- Family and Education background
- Significant experiences you have had; risks you have taken and achievements you have made, persons or events that have had a significant influence on you

- Extracurricular activities such as club activities, community service activities or work experiences
- If applicable, describe awards you have received, publications you have made, or skills you have acquired, etc.
I cannot help you in this case because you did not post an essay for my review. Only you can write the essay based on the information provided because you know your background as it relates to the information requirement. All I can tell you, is that you have to write a balanced essay that properly delivers the required information. Focus the content heavily on information that will prove the following:

- The development of your research skills
- The person who influenced your decision to continue to higher studies
- The professional reason that makes you seek higher studies (related to helping your country)
- Academic and professional achievements that will help you become a competitive candidate

Other than these, you have to decide on the type of information and how you will present it. I look forward to reading your essay draft when you feel you are ready to have it reviewed.

Home / Essays / PERSONAL STATEMENT - master program / knowledge and respect of Korean culture