My step into the road... Does it look like an anecdote? If it's so, will it be incorrect?

Medo91 4 / 10 3  
Outline why you have selected your chosen three university courses, and explain how this relates to your previous academic or professional experience and your plans for the future.

My academic goals are signified by two essential factors; my previous academic discipline and the recently developed professional experience. The substantial relation between these two factors and my higher education interests is based on key facts that led to these choices.

First of all, when I chose to study English in university, I was completely convinced that it is the first step into the road of international interaction and global business because no matter the cultural background of the foreigner person you are dealing with, you can easily assume that English is the language he can manage to speak and do the business you are involved in.

Another distinctive feature of my previous degree in English language and the remarkable impact it would have on my future studies in business and management is that major subjects in grammar, linguistics, and phonetics were taught to us with many different subjects in order to comprehend all aspects of English and be specialized in these fields. The benefits of the above-mentioned courses and how they can facilitate studying various topics emerge at the moment they come to practice; writing case studies definitely requires good grammar and well-structured essays, selecting vocabularies and crafting ideas smoothly would be essential component of a thesis, the ability to recognize a professor's intonation would make incoming information delve easily into my mind.

The second factor behind searching and selecting courses focusing on business analysis, international business, and international management is the professional experience and job positions I have undertaken. In the last four positions I worked for, there was a common point in all of them which is working in companies which basically deal with foreigners and this relates one more time to the idea of multi-cultural backgrounds and people from around the globe and the necessity of international language to connect with them and be able to offer them what they are looking for. This elaborated the decision of seeking higher degrees in international business to understand thoroughly external environments which will tell us about attitudes, beliefs, and opinions important to business people.

Another fact worthy of mentioning is when I used to be responsible for sales teams, being the leader who should manage and monitor them in order to catch targets and achieve goals, this was a motivation for me to be more inclined to managerial positions and emphasized the importance of directing people in a proper way to be successful in the future. In other words, these kinds of positions bolstered my desire significantly to study international management and human resource approaches.

The past is part and parcel of my future and I will always take my previous experiences into consideration for the future plans. I hope I will be able to share all the expertise and knowledge accumulated through my life whether by sharing academic knowledge with fresh students or applying the concepts and methods together with organizations and companies in order to build better communities and help needed societies.
VeronG 2 / 2  
@Medo91
hello! I don't understand your answer. the question need you to give names of universities and the courses you choose there, relating them to your undergraduates studies maybe and your work experiences. You are talking about your leadership in the third paragraph and future career plans in the last para... please re-read the question and give out what is needed. hope this will help you.

Home / Scholarship / My step into the road... Does it look like an anecdote? If it's so, will it be incorrect?