Stipendium Hungaricum - Mechanical engineering

dulguxun 1 / -  

my desired program and my future prospects

I would like to thank you for giving me the opportunity to write a few words about my desired program and my future prospects. My name is Dulguun Baldorj and i was born 2001-06-07 in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. I live with my parents and younger sister. In 2018, I have graduated from the 3 high school Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. While I am studying in my high school I have graduated from "Talk Talk English" language course. This is a kind of intellectual investment. Participating such events have been very useful to gain some experience and confidence. These life-long events always taught me that a boy like me should learn a lot of knowledge at a young age, To obtain the educational degree in a foreign country, has been one of my dreams because there are the opportunities that should grasp und they are ubiquitous. So did some research about the overseas schools, where I can be enrolled. Sometimes people ask me why you want to Study in foreign country, There are several reasons why chose to study in Hungary.

1. Studing in Mongolia can be a good idea. However, in the stage of my life, studying in the fast developing country, like European counties , would be a better option for me to learn the best skills. Environment is a very important for someone who wants to learn such skills and a foreign language. Studying in Hungary will help me improve both my professional and personal skills Also, Hungary has one of the best education systems in the world.

2.If I study in Hungary, will have the opportunity to learn and do many experiments on the equipment and technical tools that currently can see only from the pictures or illustrations.

3. Study in Hungary has very flexible schedule and variety of programs that can fit students' needs.
4.With burgeoning economy. Hungary has become one of the worlds powerful country and therefore could offer various educational programs.
5.Study in Hungary is well known for its diverse programs. It offers different types of courses like Intensive Hunragian language programs, Mechanical engineering and. Also, it has many skilled and highly experienced teachers and many international students who come from many different countries. Also, school has a very friendly environment.

Now, I am applying to university in Hungary to pursuing my bachelor degree as a "Mechanical engineering".
Hungarian language is from year to year the needed language and expanding the world More students from other countries students are still traveling to Hungary and go to University. Writing this essay so that Hungary is part of my future plans and dreams. For as long as I can remember I've known what I wanted to do with my life. Reading book and improving myself on every field have always been a passion of mine, and technology in particular has interested me for some time.

After my return, I wish to build on my Hungarian experience. Armed with Hungarian education and practice, hope to excel in my field economics. First of all, in Hungary, I will study with International students and Hungarian students, meet different people with different cultures, which mean will expend my knowledge of other culture. I hope it may lead to future cooperation. European countries have high developed economies. In my opinion, there are many things to learn from Hungarian economic system. So, it is very important for our students to study at Fast developing country like Hungary. am willing to take part in development of our country.

I hope to continue this and learn from the original masters. Through my active participation I will be able to make many friends who I will in tum invite to Mongolia one day. Such friendship may, in the future, lead to the basis of broader cooperation.

Thank you for this opportunity.

Essay written:...............Dulguun/
Environment is a very important for someone who wants to learn such skills and a foreign language.

- This is not an acceptable reason for the reviewer. Remember, you completed an English language course in your home country without having to leave it. There is no justification for you to need to leave the country just to learn languages then. Reason 1 is not acceptable overall. There is no real motivation for your studies nor considerations that cannot be achieved by simply staying in Mongolia.

What is the real focus of your studies? Do not leave that mention till the very end. The reviewer will quit reading this paper after the 1st unsubstantiated reasons. There is no mention of your desired undergraduate course throughout. Are you playing a guessing game? The reviewer will not be pleased. You are mentioning an opportunity to learn and experiment but fail to truly explain the course choice, history of your interest, and motivation based on a personal reason. Truthfully, the outlined responses sound more like you just took it out of the website and rephrased it. There is no real response contained in any of those reasons.

Home / Scholarship / Stipendium Hungaricum - Mechanical engineering