Study Objective - (Master's in Industrial Engineering)

engrdk 3 / 6  
I am asked that
"Write a clear and detailed of your study objectives and give reasons for wanting to pursue them. Describe the kind of program you expect to undertake, and explain how your study plan fits in with your previous education and your future objectives"

Considering above lines, I have written this:

Being as an industrial engineering graduate, I want to pursue Master's in Industrial Engineering with its core division supply chain and logistics. The research that I am intended to produce in future that will be depending upon these general grounds:

- Industrial management in supply chain network
- Maximization of optimum performance through various methods
- Adequate usage of efficiency and effectiveness in logistics
- Minimization of waste level using technical approach

The aforementioned reasons can put up any industry to be competitive and market leader within few periods of time, furthermore, the research will be conducted in supply chain and logistics division that will enhance the regularity of production with ease at optimum level, the relations between the vendors and industry, industry and customers since it depends on logistics network, zero inventory systems to reduce large amount of cost to industry, and other considerable factors.

Since I am an Industrial Engineer, the reason behind joining Master's in Industrial Engineering program stretches me to go beyond the level of classic industrial approach while its applicability is in each and every document of life. In future, that I wish to, I am going to organize the research group, like at IME, ATI Thailand, which will help desirable students to conduct research of their interest.

I would appreciate if my writting would be reproduced mannerly.
Thank you EF!
Being as an industrial engineering graduate, I want to pursue Master's in Industrial Engineering with its core division supply chain and logistics.

The research that I am intended to produce in the future that will be depending upon these general grounds:

The aforementioned reasons ---(subjects?)---I think what you mean to say is that becoming proficient in these areas will help you to achieve these things in the future. This sentence is much too long to make sense, or for your reader to be able to figure out. If you divide it into at least three sentences, your paragraph will be much clearer.

---can put up any industry to be competitive and market leader within few periods of time, furthermore, the research will be conducted in supply chain and logistics division that will enhance the regularity of production with ease at optimum level, the relations between the vendors and industry, industry and customers since it depends on logistics network, zero inventory systems to reduce large amount of cost to industry, and other considerable factors.

Have fun in school and good luck!

:)
OP engrdk 3 / 6  
TY Susane, that helped me alot to think and write further.

I hope I may help others for EF, too!

Home / Scholarship / Study Objective - (Master's in Industrial Engineering)