Study Plan for GKS-G Scholarship - Study Plan - Computer Science Undergraduate

junhao820 1 / 1  
Please help me check grammer or is this meet requirement or not, I really need this scholarship, thank you for reviewing.

Requirement of STUDY PLAN

For Study, Plan must include your motivation, background for choosing a university in Korea, your academic goal, and current status.

My name is Khor Jun Hao, an undergraduate student from the University of Malaya, Malaysia. Currently in Year 2 Sem 1 student studying in major Computer Science branches of computer system and networking. I have obtained a CGPA of 3.91 in 3 semesters. For every semester, I will take notes during the lesson and also revise again. If anything does not understand, I will immediately find resources to make it clear. Besides that, time management is also important as there are about almost 6 to 7 courses every semester, I have to be self-disciplined to follow the timetable arrangement in order to complete the task.

With great enthusiasm and interest, I'm writing in applying for the Global Korea Scholarship (GKS) for this fall exchange study program in Korea. I firmly believe that the attractive opportunity offered can help me both in enhancing my academic study and expanding my horizon.

I was exposed to Korean culture and language when I watched Korean variety shows RUNNINGMAN and drama. I was attracted to the language and beauty of Korea yet decided to go to Korea to understand more about Korean culture and language. I started learning basic Korean from YouTube videos and a mobile phone application, MEMRISE. I am able to recognize Korean words and simple vocabulary. I hope I can strengthen my Korean by speaking the Korean language when I study in Korea. It can delight my resume and be more competitive than others when looking for jobs.

One essay part at a time in a new thread.
The essay does not meet the information requirements at all. There is no study plan in relation to relevant and usable research for the graduation thesis. The content is a mix of a language study plan and personal statement, which means the content is unfocused. She prompt is actually self - explanatory and need not be explained again.

It is all about proving that you course of study and interests have to do with the academic and professional excellence of Korea in the field of choice. It does not have any relation to Korean variety shows and dramas.

It is about a desire to learn from Koreans based on their various contributions to the field that can prove to be of benefit to another country. This, does not accomplish any of the required and implied requirements. A new and more prompt adherent essay must be written for the prompt.
OP junhao820 1 / 1  
Thank you Very much for your opinion

Home / Scholarship / Study Plan for GKS-G Scholarship - Study Plan - Computer Science Undergraduate