Study plans to improve foreign languages (Korean, English, etc) required for taking a degree course

How can I improve my study plan to learn Korean ?

FORM 3. STATEMENT OF PURPOSE

Language Study Plan

o Study plans to improve foreign languages(Korean, English, etc) required for taking a degree course BEFORE and AFTER you come to Korea.

I speak English since I was 15 years old, I won a full scholarship to study this language and I graduated with the best score of my class as a Superior Technician in English in 2013.

I worked as camp counselor in a summer camp in New Jersey where I worked with young people from more than 10 countries. In addition I taught English in two private schools to young people for 4 years and I am currently a teacher of this language in the university.

In addition I have just finished my studies in the Bolivian American Center, achieving an outstanding score.
I already learned how to introduce myself in Korean and I am studying basic conversations, vocabulary and basic grammar because I visualize myself in South Korea and I want to be prepared.

My plan to learn Korean is:

1st month Practice pronunciation by watching videos ,movied with subtitles,either clubs and k-Pop music
2nd month Memorize 80 words per day
3-4th month Study Grammar
5-6th month Read Korean books
7-8th month Practice Listening with Duolingo
9th month Practice conversations with my Korean friends and classmates
10th Get a TOPIK 4

Always be punctual in my classes, take notes, do all assigned tasks, I am convinced that with discipline I will achieve a TOPIK 4 in the shortest possible time.
Is this a language study plan for the U or G scholarship? You cannot just tell me it is for a degree course because both scholarship classifications are degree courses. One is of an undergraduate course, the other, is for a masters course.

Regardless of your accomplishments and perceived proficiency in the English language, you still need to come up with a proper learning plan for advanced English vocabulary. You can use the language center of the university you will be attending to do that. You may also refer to socializing with other scholars who may not be able to fluently speak Hangeul yet, but can converse in English.

You need to score higher than that TOPIK target if you want to remain in the program. The higher your proficiency score, the better your chances of retaining the scholarship. The conversational practice should not begin on the 9th month. That should be something you are already doing and will continue to do immediately upon arrival in Korea.

Home / Scholarship / Study plans to improve foreign languages (Korean, English, etc) required for taking a degree course