Why Study in UK? To provide precise skills and education to achieve my future goals.

haitem08 3 / 6  
Hi guys! Kindly help me with this essay. Thank you!

Outline why you have selected your chosen three university courses, and explain how this relates to ...

Studying abroad is imperative period of anyone's life. It contains lots of exposure, experience and personal development. It has deep effect on students because people from all over the world came at one place having different cultures and different school of thoughts. When they study together they discover new methods of study and research.

It's always been my dream to study in UK because of the following reasons: First, British higher education and qualifications have an impressive international reputation. Second, to broaden my knowledge and skills in my chosen career. Third, to enhance employment opportunity because having a postgraduate degree from a prestigious school in UK will definitely make me more outstanding and will fortify my employability in a competitive job market and finally enables me to break out of my academic routine in my home country.

Henceforth, I have chosen three courses in the renowned universities namely - MSc Clinical Primary and Community Care (University of Birmingham), MSc Advanced Clinical Practice - Critical Care (University of Southampton), and MSc International Primary Health Care (Queen Mary University). While looking for universities, I found that these three universities fit my interests and aspirations the best.

University of Birmingham is one of the UK's most popular universities for further study. They offer a wide-range programs and facilities that will enhance my expertise in healthcare setting. Moreover, I will be having a privilege to join the academic elite and will have the opportunity to learn from world-leading experts.

The University of Southampton has been rated as one of the world's top 100 universities by the Times Higher Education Table and a founder member of the Russell Group of 24 major research-intensive universities in the UK, with a strong history of translating research into real world solutions. Studying in this university will deepen my knowledge and skills in the field of critical care and it covers core learning in relation to research and evidence based practice.

Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) has a rich and diverse heritage and is one of the largest colleges of the University of London. They are also well known for its award-winning facilities and vibrancy. They are focused in developing public health and primary care to build a vibrant inter-professional and interdisciplinary learning community of primary care practitioners who will work together under the guidance of expert tutors to explore how the principles and practice of effective primary health care may be achieved in different countries, health care systems, and local settings.

Studying in a multicultural environment in one of the three chosen universities will provide me with precise skills and education to achieve my future goals. Coming back to my work place after I gain vast knowledge about the subject will boost my confidence whereupon I can continue my work in healthcare field and work in collaboration with governmental and nongovernmental organizations.
Haitem, open with the statement that explains why you wish to study in the UK. Prove to the reviewer that you have given enough thought to your decision to study in the UK when you could study in your country anyway. The current introduction, though good, does not have any important factor to really present in relation to your decision to seek higher education in the UK.

Now, as far as your school choices are concerned, I believe that there is a shortage of information in it. Do your current course choices have any relation to your previous academic or professional experience? The essay clearly states that you need to create that connection in order to show that you have a solid educational foundation in the field which can help you better perform in school.

Next, while you clearly represent the technical aspects related to your decision to choose these 3 specific schools, you still need to present a more personal reason for these choices. A good way to this is by presenting information as to how you plan to use your education at one of these schools in order to move your career forward in the future.

So, the essay is moderately impressive at this point. It should be more impressive once you complete the addition of the missing information. It is already clear that you are determined to attend masters classes, it is just a question of convincing the reviewer that you are capable of choosing the right school for your interests, skills, and future plans.
OP haitem08 3 / 6  
Thank you very much! I will do my best to incorporate your suggestions in my essay as soon and repost it for further corrections.

Home / Scholarship / Why Study in UK? To provide precise skills and education to achieve my future goals.