Studying in Japan to transform my passion into a profession

Reaper909052 1 / 1  

State the reason for studying in Japan and what you wish to study at a university in Japan

Hello,the essay is supposed to be only around 250-300words although it has 2 topics.Please,feel free to advise and criticize on what i should fix.Thanks in advance!

The very first thing that intrigued me with japan was anime and I've been a big fan of it since I was little.I always wanted to learn Japanese as a secondary language but I didn't have the time to do so.Only after finishing high school,was I able to self-study Japanese as a hobby although it wasn't much.As i learn more and more about the life,culture and manners of Japanese people throughout my teenage years,i find them so devoted,attentive and hard-working.They tend to give their all to what they do to achieve the greatest productivity and best results,and that is an aspect that I wish to learn in Japan.I want to experience life in Japan from an insider's perspective to truly appreciate its beauty and distinctive culture.As a country that offers high employment rate after graduation and excellent education,studying in Japan is a privilege that I dream of.

Since I first came into contact with a computer,I have always been fascinated with the way they operate,the programs and the codings.By the time I grew older and finished high school,my fascination in computers has already evolved into a passion although I didn't choose it as my career for certain reasons.Since Japan is a country with excellent education innovation and technology,I believe I will be able to change my passion into a profession that would ideally bring mutual benefits to both me and the society if ever I would be granted a chance to study there.
This essay highly similar to the one posted at: https://essayforum.com/scholarship/reason-study-japan-wish-university-92990/.

Are you sure you did not plagiarize this essay or create another identity to have a new essay that only contains a reverse presentation of the former essay? The similarities, errors, and discussions are the same. So identical are the commonalities that I cannot offer a new review because the mistakes that exist in the first essay remain in the second one. It is like turning dirty clothes inside out and calling it clean. These are the same essay, rearranged for the review.

The essay content remains incorrect because of improper motivational discussions. For as long as anime is the foundation for interest and obscure reasons for wanting to study at a Japanese university exist, the essay is unusable. choose a specific university and course and do not use anime and tourist ideas at all.
OP Reaper909052 1 / 1  
Although I did refer some ideas from other essays,I did not plagiarize nor took reference from the essay that you mentioned and no,I'm not the guy who wrote that essay and I did not create another identity to have a new essay.I will try to come up with a better and more original essay.Thank you for your frank critcism!@Holt
IncognitoRabbit 1 / 1  
@Reaper909052
I don't really get what you means by: "Since I first came into contact with a computer, I have always been fascinated with the way they operate, the programs and the codings." Personally, I thought this phrase is so weird, you could try to replace this one with another phrases. As I knew you means that you are fascinated with japanese's state-of-the-art technology, with the programs and codings.

By the way, you should put an escape after a ",": Only after finishing high school, was I able to self-study Japanese as a hobby although it wasn't much.

Home / Scholarship / Studying in Japan to transform my passion into a profession