Studying media and communications - KGSP Undergraduate 2021 Personal Statement help

Lanamaylie 1 / -  

media and communications at the Kyunghee University

As a child, I went for a morning run with my sister. We ran and did physical exercises together, sometimes we competed and she always won. Over time, my skills improved and I began to win her. It made me happy, and I understood what it meant - developing my willpower. I have a lot of motivation and commitment to the goal. Studying in Korea will be the next step in developing willpower

My name is Lana. This program is a solid step towards my future career in media and communication. The media and communications industry is all about being creative and thinking of different angles to put points across. My ultimate career idea is to hold a management position in the best companies of media. People with a foreign education have always take a substantial role in the development of countries and relations between them. Therefore, I am applying for the Bachelor of KGSP program. In this essay I will be describing about my goals and why I am good enough for studying at this university.

Thanks to my progress in the High College «Arna» , I have decided to devote myself even more to the study of media and communications. Initially I studied to be an interpreter. I have been into languages since childhood. My sister inspired me to learn English. She served me as decent example of perseverance and work. I speak Russian and English fluently. These languages were not chosen at random, since they are the main ones in plenty international organizations, which further helps me become expert of international level. Working in the field of media involves knowledge of several languages, as much as the audience can be completely different. My career goal is to become a mediator between the media and the people. I want to show the world's most important news and solve problems that require the attention of all people in the world.

Kyunghee University is a first-rate comprehensive university of the country and it is ranked among top national level in a recent overall assessment. After substantial research, I am convinced that University gained international reputation for excellence in the field of communications in terms of career prospects for graduates. I have chosen this program and particularly this university because Sookmyung Women`s University is undoubtedly on of the best in the country. I have been fond of Korea and everything with this wonderful country since my early years. South Korea attracts great interest with its culture, traditions and language. South Korea confidently holds a leading position in the ranking of quality education. The country is renowned for having a large number of experienced professors, modern and reputable media centers such as KBS, MBC, SBS.

I want to work in global media companies that well-known all over the world. My main goal is to represent the interests of country. Working for the good of my country and make it to prosper been always dream of mine. The purpose is to become a professional in my field. I want to be an employee that makes difference. Because of innovative features and a modern approach to studying in the KGSP program, I will be able to carry out my career plans. This program makes it possible of getting education not only from local, but also from foreign professors. That makes a huge advantage because the international experience has always been the key to growth.

International integration was always one of my best interests. I happened to spend some time in Cyprus in order to improve my English. I always try to enthusiastically approach everything I do. During my studies in the college, I always had a willing to study abroad and improve my skills. Learning new languages and getting into new cultures were constantly dream of mine. As a matter of fact, I have been to South Korea as a tourist. I had such an amazing time over there and dedicated myself to learn Korean.With the help of studying overseas I will be able to meet up plenty interesting people and gain a new experience. Speaking of my parents, my mother works in a bank, and my father is an individual entrepreneur.

I have always loved to set myself achieving difficult challenges. She was a math teacher at school. I learned to read and write due to her. We used to do jigsaw puzzles a lot, and I began to do even faster than her. Soon after I realized that solving problems and achieving goals is my first motivation. And my current goal is to study in South Korea.

Studying media and communications at the Kyunghee University is an opportunity I would like to grab with both hands. I am pretty confident to face more challenges and activities I can engage myself in. Taking into account my academic performance so far and my willing to acquire knowledge in this field, I am certain that I will be a proper addition to the programme. I hope to be given this chance, as I am confident to get a quality education. I am capable of meeting and even exceeding all your expectations.
As an undergraduate essay, you have not been able to satisfy the personal statement requirements for this written interview. Your first paragraph is a throw away. It does not connect with the rest of the essay discussion points you have presented. It should be deleted from the presentation. You have an acceptable motivational statement in the presentation. However, you have failed to offer a more substantive discussion of your academic and extra curricular interests in relation to Media and Communications.

You are also missing reference paragraphs to your family background. You cannot refer only to your sister. You need an overall representation of your family dynamic. The relationship that has helped you become the person you are today. How has your relationship with them prepared you to study abroad? That is one discussion topic you can use for that paragraph.

Your reference to an academic background lacking. There are no notable academic accomplishments to help indicate your potential as a scholar. You have spoken of some extra curricular activities, but none are impressive enough to make you stand out as a potential scholar in this course major. Review the personal statement discussion guide. Compare it to your current presentation. You will see which areas as missing, as I have pointed out above, and what areas of this presentation can be deleted due to irrelevance. Make sure you cover the discussion topics as required. If you discuss information that isn't really required in the instructions, it may have an adverse effect on your essay. Remember, the requirements are there for a reason. Those are the information the reviewer will use to assess your potential as a scholar.

Home / Scholarship / Studying media and communications - KGSP Undergraduate 2021 Personal Statement help