SYNOPSIS ON GENERAL MEDICINE AND HOW THE COURSE WILL ENHANCE MY CONTRIBUTION TO THE NATION.

branchieus 1 / -  
General Medicine is a biological science that deals with the diagnosis and nonsurgical treatment of diseases of the internal organs in order to focus on the health of human beings. General Medical Practitioners are trained to particularly treat acute and chronic illnesses and injuries by providing physical health check-ups, immunizations and health care education.

Given the study opportunity to start Medicine, I will pursue the course to a successful completion and enhance the development of the Health Care services in our country by working in Hospitals, Clinics, and other Health centres. My work will be accurate and efficient as patients will depend on my skills and expertise as a Medical Doctor to diagnose and treat various illnesses and injuries. I will further partner with International Bodies like the World Health Organization, and also volunteer to work in remote and rural areas that are short of medical personnel and have no access to facilities like hospitals and clinics. This will help improve and raise the level of Health care in Zambia and ultimately prevent the unnecessary loss of life. Likewise, by supporting my education; will enable me to spread my new found insight and knowledge to further educate the people around me.

200 WORD LIMIT
Hi Branchie, listen, your essay has a good enough start. With 200 words though, there is more that you can say in order to further support your claim of being able to contribute to your nation. My advice is to start with the removal of the part that defines what general medicine is. Since you will be submitting this essay to someone truly familiar with the field, there is no need for you to define the term anymore. That only takes away from your word count.

Now, I read a general idea of what you believe the work of a general doctor is based upon the rudimentary expectations of the job. Your plan to partner with the WHO is also admirable. However, I believe that the one idea as to how you will be able to help enhance your contribution to the Zambia health care system lies in your actual personal goals as a doctor. Aside from the general duties of a doctor in your country, what are the personal, compelling reasons that you have for wishing to become a general doctor? What is your goal? What do you wish to pursue in terms of general medicine practice that you know will make a definite mark on your nation? Think a bit harder and longer about the premise of your ambition. Go beyond the basic thoughts of contribution in order to make your essay stand out from among the thousands of applicants.
Hi Branchie, I belive this is your first time here on EF, WELCOME to the Team and I hope you find this website to be helpful and valuable to your writing projects. We strive to provide you with the most effective and relevant feedback that will hopefully enhance your essay.

Having said that, please find some suggestions below;

- General Medicine is a biological science that deals
- on thepeoples health of human beings .
- General Medical Practitioners are particularly trained
- to particularly treat acute and chronic illnesses

- Given the study opportunity to startstudy Medicine,
- and enhancebecome an integral asset to the
-Furthermore, I will further partner with International
- Likewise, byIn doing so, supporting my education; will enable me to spread mya new found insights and knowledge
- to further educate the people around me.

There you have it Branchie, you have a very noble aspiration and I wish you the best of luck in your endeavor and for future writing reference, mind the position of the words that you associate in your essay as this affects the overall outcome of the essay.

Home / Scholarship / SYNOPSIS ON GENERAL MEDICINE AND HOW THE COURSE WILL ENHANCE MY CONTRIBUTION TO THE NATION.