Taking business administration course will help me fulfill my plan to become high level manager

Menz 1 / 1 1  
Outline why you have selected your chosen three university courses, and explain how this relates to your previous academic or professional experience and your plans for the future.

*Please do not duplicate the information you have entered on the work experience and education section of this form

I have selected master of business administration (MBA) course in three different universities: University of Exter, University of Leeds and University of Glasgow. All three universities have excellent reputation, top ranked universities, accredited AMBA and robust course structure. The least is with reasonable location in UK and fees which I won't afford .I believe that studying MBA at the one of the universities in my selection will complement my background and help me fulfill my plan to become high level management in .

I am willing to study a master's degree in the field of Business administration. The major study within the field is Strategic Management. It is relevant to my educational background-Bachelor's degree in Accounting and another part of my studies was a business -and to the needs of the field where I am currently working at. The future objective for this is when I have accomplished my master's degree program; I will take a responsibility as a decision maker whose specialization is transform the static plan into a system that provides strategic performance feedback to decision making and enables the plan to evolve and grow as requirements and other circumstances change. Besides, I will be involved as a member who will coordinate and align resources and actions with mission, vision and strategy throughout an organization. Considering these goals, I am sure that the skill and experience that I will gain in a master's degree program in the United Kingdom will not only aid my academic development but also empower me to achieve the goals.. I also hope to enhance and promote the future or long-term objectives concerning met career direction which needs a specific qualification.

My interest areas in MBA will be strategic management, project management and human resource. I would benefit from studying for an MBA in United Kingdom by obtaining different business knowledge and basic understanding of business concepts needed to compete in today's job market with a focus on business in Egypt and the Middle East. An additional thing that I want to learn in the UK is to know and understand how Britain "culture" students learn in their class. In this case, I would love to share the knowledge of Egyptian cultures to students in the United Kingdom. This activity will positively contribute to my personal experience as a lecturer and this kind of experience is really a rewarding one for me. When I have understood how the Britain students learn, I would like to apply the positive sides that I have seen in the United Kingdom to my side.

Is that quite well good in such essays ...please help!
ranasaleh 1 / 4 2  
@Menz
Hi, I think you should explain why you particulary chose each university. Try to discuss each program in a separated point and mention how it relates to your previous education and experience and how it would help you to acheive your career plan and goals.

Good luck with your essays.
Menna, it is good enough for a start. You still have a little ways to go before you can say that this essay is ready for use. Let's call this a work in progress. for starters, never tell the reviewer that you cannot afford the fees to attend any of these universities. You are already applying for a scholarship so we already know you would like to get sponsorship for your studies. There is no need to state the obvious in this case. It might just irritate the reviewer. I suggest removing that part as soon as you can.

Next, you need to breakdown your choice of universities in consideration of their course offerings, differences in teaching approach, and their ability to help you train in this field prior or after completing the course. Insert this discussion between your presentation of your early background and the reasons for your higher study. The essay you have developed is good. The part about your interest in an MBA is simple and direct to the point. Good job! There is still room for improvement though.
OP Menz 1 / 1 1  
@Holt Thanks so much for you guide instructions that I will follow and rewrite the essay

@ranasaleh I appreciate that help GOOD LUCK TOO
shahid2483 2 / 6 5  
@Menz

Agreed with Holt, in addition, the initial spade work is good enough. I would like to say there is need to build the link between the chosen courses and your relevant academic background and experience, moreover, the future plan needs to be correlated with the chosen courses.

Home / Scholarship / Taking business administration course will help me fulfill my plan to become high level manager