Team of individuals focused at a unified goal, expressing acceptance and commitment to everyone.

sabry1 2 / 4 1  
Chevening leadership& INFLUENCE QUESTION i need your advice about my essay

I believe that the successful leader is the one who makes a team of individuals gathered at a unified goal, and behaviors find acceptance and commitment from everyone.

First I would like to present my organization it is Egyptian ambulance organization

my first contract is paramedic job Unlike my studies But after i learned first aid skills and practice of the job i have dawned on me that this function is humanity more than it's just a work, where I have contributed in the ambulance a lot of critical situations until i applied to join the Finance Affairs in 2012.

In 2014 it applied for a competition for promotion to the post of Supreme note that I was the youngest applicants , but my sence of determination and faith in the professional in me that makes me believe in winning the job and it was already competition is fierce and the grace of God was pass all the tests have been selected to be Head of personnel Affairs in Facility ambulance Beni Suef .

and i became have tasks for my new job are : Preparation and review of salaries, Reviewing the introduction of vacations, reviewing misconduct personnel decisions, reviewing uploading documents on system, supervising the arrangement and save personnel documents, overseeing the review of pensions and social insurance, Preparing the salaries of workers transferred to banks, Participation in budget preparation, Review all decisions issued by the Personnel Affairs, Review recruitment and Participate in the prepare Employees upgrades.

* In the first day i discovered that everyone works by writing no one knows anything about The Electronic data and i must put an action plan to the speed of downloading data and documents electronically and Matching with records.

I met the employees to know what that hinder the implementation of the proposal and it is the inability of some of the employees from working on computers and may be this is the first time for them to use a computer or a enter in the Records and it have been set up an intensive course to train employees on the use of the computer and how to modify and upload data on system and how to review and audit of the documents authenticity.

It was a big battle between me and the time to update all information and the employees ages because i was the youngest one between them.

Accordingly it was finished all of work on time and it was necessary to solve all the disputes that existed between employees to become one of the best teams in the organization.

And i already created a spirit of competition among the team members, to competing with each other's until they start to compete with other departments. Because we will never accept to be the second class in the organization.

It is a pleasure to mention that the number of people working with me in the personnel affairs management is eight individuals who review and preparation of documents for 654 employee.
kiki23 37 / 64 4  
Hi! I have some feedback for you!

Please be careful of the using capital letter and punctuation!

my first contract is paramedic job Unlike [...] to join the Finance Affairs in 2012. should be

I got my first job as paramedic. It is so different with my focus on studies back then at university. However, after I learned first aid skills and practices, I realize the works that I did is not only for work but also for humanity. It need strong integrity and sincere contribution as a lot of critical situations could be happened in the ambulance. I face such challenge until 2012 before I finally applied for the Finance Affairs.

Home / Scholarship / Team of individuals focused at a unified goal, expressing acceptance and commitment to everyone.