From technical, through marketing, to the development team. Work Experience - Chevening Application

Janaina Silva 1 / 1  
Hi everyone! I need help to correct grammar mistakes at my answer about work experience. Thank you a lot!!!

Text 1:
From January 2012 to March 2015, I worked at the technical team from XXX Group. The team main purpose was the stimulation of the steel construction in Brazil with focus in rolled steel profiles.I started working as a trainee and after two years I was promoted to technical consultant. During three years I worked at XXX city with more four engineers. My main activities was:

-Provide technical assistance and consultation to specifiers, architects and engineers on use of steel profiles.
-Developing technical materials on steel construction area.
-Hold lectures, workshops and training courses about profiles steel and its applications to company's sales force and clients.
-Participation in academic events at universities and technical schools, giving lectures about steel construction and the product.
-Participation in fairs and events of civil and steel construction sector.
-Development of the use and application of the steel profiles at the various segments of civil and industrial construction.

Text 2:
From March 2015 to October 2016, I worked at marketing team from XXX Group. I worked at the team responsible for steel profiles market development. My main activities was:

-Developing the business plan to market and sales of the product steel profile.
-Trade policy management, competitiveness, profitability and market share.
-Participation in strategic projects.

As october 2016 I became part of the product development team. I was responsible by the steel products: nails, rebar and profiles. My main activities was:

-Monitoring the products performance
-Relationship with productive areas from all industrial plants and clients.
-Assessment and monitoring of sales results
-Participation in strategic projects to development of new products and applications.
Ifan21 22 / 24 2  
Hey Jainaina Silva, These folllowing correction are suggested to you :

Text 1:
The team's main purpose (The main purpose of the team ) was theto make stimulation (??? not appropriate word) of the steel (...) with focus inon rolled steel profiles.

... as a trainee and after two years I was promoted to technical consultant for the following two years .
... architects and engineers on for the use of steel profiles (the suitable preposition of provide is "for").
-Developinge technical materials on ...
-Participateion in academic events at ...
IF you make it in the list, every part of the list should be same structure because the first part you've mention in "provide" so the next should be "Develop, hold, participate, etc"

Thanks
Hope It is useful for you
Best Regard
Ifan21

Home / Scholarship / From technical, through marketing, to the development team. Work Experience - Chevening Application