How do you think you will be able to apply what you learn in workshop in your current position

Thang Dang 1 / -  

transferring skills, knowledge from a workshop to the current position

How do you think you will be able to apply what you learn in workshop in your current position (maximum 250 words)? *

I need your help with proofreading and feedback on the flow of my essay! Many thanks!
Here's my draft:

I believe if I have been given the opportunity - with the knowledge that I will learn at the Workshop, I will be able to do many things.

First, I will continue to develop project 4Health with the help of VSSD (see details in CV). That is an Online Learning platform for young doctors and medical students. Besides expertise, the project also aims to train the mindsets and skillsets needed for doctors, adapt to digital transformation in healthcare.

More, I want to fulfill a big life dream. That is to build a network of people with a deep concern for educational innovation in Vietnam ( and ASEAN). Members will include experts, young leaders, influencers, citizens, and more. The network will use social media (73.7% Vietnamese use) to convey to young citizens (12 - 30 years old) the importance of critical thinking, self-study skills, and long-life learning. Maybe like the "New Enlightenment" for the 4.0 Industry age. Farther afield, the network hopes to connect and positively influence policymakers. The most important of the network are still young leaders. They are the best to understand the problems their generation will face. They will have enough enthusiasm and influence, thereby leading their small community to develop in the most appropriate direction.

Good citizens will make good government and will return promote education. So wonderful when YSEALI is doing the same thing. I can connect with other talented young leaders of ASEAN, to realize my goal. Remember, we are "NEVER TOO YOUNG TO LEAD".
The most applicable aspect of this response is the fact that you see yourself applying what you will be learning to continue to develop project 4Health with the help of VSSD. This is the most effective response you can provide for the prompt. It clearly shows that you understand what the program is about and how you see it improving your workplace. The idea though, is to expand on this research / project based upon what you will be learning. So, consider the workshop topics. How is each relevant to this career improvement path for you? Why is it essential to the work application?

I do not suggest that you use the second part of your presentation because I do not see it as being as responsive to the question as the opening topic. That is because you are referring to a life dream when the discussion should be about applying what you learn to your current position. See the disconnection? You have to work with your present career, not the dream because your participation in the workshop will be considered based on your current position and its requirements.

Home / Scholarship / How do you think you will be able to apply what you learn in workshop in your current position