Some think college is the end of the study, but in fact it's not true; Summer Pre-College Essay

vanyaramadhanty 1 / -  
I would like to know whether this short essay is good enough? English is not my first language, and I am not too good in composing words so I'll need your help if there is something wrong or not good in my essay? and Can I make it to 3 Paragraphs?

This is my short essay, the thesis is study abroad:

Some people think college is the end of the study, but in fact they are wrong. The college is just the beginning of learning for your future. Going to college is a time for a new and exciting experience as well as time to explore various ideas and innovative. When I got into high school, I had been thinking about going to college, and I think about studying abroad.

[...]
beyondmtk 9 / 16 4  
Some people think college is the end of the study, but in fact they are wrong. The college is just the beginning of learning for your future. Going to college is a time for a new and exciting experience as well as time to explore various ideas and innovativeinnovation . When I gotwent into high school, I had been thinking about going to college, and I think about studying abroad. Because whatnothing could be better than traveling to a foreign country to learn about their culture, history, and ideas? and I have never traveling outside of Asia. I believe studystudying abroad is something that every student want wants FF0000]wants to do, to help avoid ethnocentrism, to expand their horizons, and to appreciate everything the world has to offer.

I am particularly interested in the summer pre-college program offered in Marist, New York. It is one thing to see a country while on vacation, but it is an entirely different experience to live there for 2 weeks or 4 weeks and what makes is the mostit special is the major is fashion design [for the blue part,I do not know what are you trying to say]. I do not think it is possible to become fluent in any language without living in that country. Even though I have some significant experience with the English language because English is second language in my country. I believe that studying in New York would deepen my understanding of not only the language, but of the culture, the people, and their history.

Home / Scholarship / Some think college is the end of the study, but in fact it's not true; Summer Pre-College Essay