How your training at Stanford will impact the economical growth of Africa?

klegou 1 / -  

the head of a farming business in few years

Born in Ivory-coast and raised in Benin, i wish to work for Benin because it's a country of great poverty and there is a large unused potential. Ouémé valley located at southeast of the Benin Republic is classed second richest in the world after the Nile. This because of the wealth of its ground, but also thanks to its cultural potential, and spiritual tourism which falls within picturesque. BOOKER T. WASHINGTON said in his ''Atlanta compromise'' speech: In all things that are purely social we can be as separate as the fingers, yet one as the hand in all things essential to mutual progress.

If we were united, previous governments would have required from the development partners to invest in the Ouémé Valley to enable economic growth of the country which is not the case because of partisan interests .That's why I would spend two years after my graduation to work with the MCC (MILLENNIUM CHALLENGE CORPORATION) to tell them to leave our African countries decide priority projects for them to be funded by the MCC. I want especially to affect entrepreneurship because it's not developed in my country. The former president of Benin NICEPHORE SOGLO who brought deep reforms in this country is the leader that I would like to learn a lot from because of his charisma. In five years, I plan to be at the head of a farming business and be a member of government in ten years.
kacanakya 5 / 12 3  
@klegou
Hi. Through your essay, I could understand your plans after training and how they will contribute to the economical growth of Africa, but I didn't see anything that connects the training to those plans.

I suggest to list the characteristics/features in the training that are connected to your plans.
chizy7 6 / 52 14  
Hello, this is not what Stanford asked you. You wasted your word count writing about Benin and how you grew up there. Your essay includes a lot of unnecessary details.

To produce the best essay, write with this guideline WRITE ABOUT WHAT YOU WILL BE TRAINING FOR AT STANFORD AND THEN LINK THAT TO HOW YOU WILL DEVELOP AFRICA,ECONOMICALLY

You have to pay attention to the essay prompt and follow it. The purpose of this essay is for Stanford to learn how you will give back to your community after training with them. See the prompt as, why should we give you a place at Stanford and how will you represent us in your community?

I believe you have a word limit so use it wisely and produce a good essay.
Awoga, your response to the prompt should be set aside for a more relevant topic for discussion. It does not relate in any manner to the provided discussion. The reviewer is expecting you to respond to the essay question by providing a specific response that deals with how well well you know the university and the programs for training that it provides in relation to your chosen major or masters course. So you need to do some research in relation to the question. Look for the specific training programs that the university offers that can have a direct relation to your job and the economic growth of your country. Perhaps look into some networking possibilities between you, your internship program, and the university itself, in order to prepare a better response to the question. Your current work is not answering the prompt in any related manner so you cannot use it to answer the question you were given. Take the time to full analyze the question and how you can best offer a response to it.

Home / Scholarship / How your training at Stanford will impact the economical growth of Africa?