Transitional market - KGSP- Personal Statement/ Economics

meerimsm 1 / -  
Please evaluate my essay, what should be mentioned in it:
o Motivations with which you apply for this program
o Your education and work experience in relation to GKS.
o Reason for studying in Korea
o Any other aspects of your background and interests which may help us evaluate your aptitude and passion for graduate study or research.

KGSP application - masters in economics

I am ... graduating bachelor degree this year and planning to enter the masters in economics through KGSP for several reasons. To begin with, this program gives me an opportunity to obtain necessary knowledge, which is going to help me in future while solving economic obstacles in my country. South Korea conquered the world due to its economy and achievements. The transition process from an underdeveloped country to an "East Asian Tiger" is a vivid example of the fact that even without natural resources a country can be a leader due to its knowledge. Since my specialty is related to economics, I believe that Korea is the best choice for continuing to gain knowledge. Secondly, this program is the possibility of obtaining a rich baggage of knowledge in technology to obtain the necessary information through the implementation of actions for the processing of primary data, since Korea is on the first place in IT-technology sphere, as technology, undoubtedly, affects the economy. Therefore, the future economy will depend only on the ability to analyze big data and knowledge in the application of this data. Therefore, universities in Korea will provide the necessary knowledge for development.

As a student at the Korean Center, I met a teacher who, while studying Korean, helped me decide with universities and inspired me to go to Korea, and also introduced me to the KGSP program. His stories about Korea, culture and everyday life provoked a desire to get not only an education, but also absorb Korean lifestyle.

My country is a country with a transitional economy, and I have always asked myself this question: "What prevents our country from moving to a new level?" The economy is taking its turn today, and for this, specialists should be able to work qualitatively and quantitatively. As the economy is digitized, this leads to the fact that it is necessary to expand your understanding and knowledge in this area. Furthermore, studying in Korea provides an opportunity to delve into Korean culture and language. Respect for age, for the wisdom of elders has always been a characteristic feature of Korean culture, so being in Korea, one should show respect for elders by age and position. Korean morality teaches the people of this country to consider the feelings of the other in interpersonal relations, refers to a person, based on his social status, respect his rights and be sincere in his intentions. The labor market in Korea is different from other countries, starting with public culture and ending with the culture of doing business. In business communication, you should clearly understand the correlation of your own status with the status of a partner. At the moment, there is an expansion and prosperity of the Asian market, and unlike the markets where there is a free schedule of work, it is in the discipline of workers. This suggests further study in the master's program to penetrate into Korean business life.

Organization and punctuality are my strengths, and the desire to gain knowledge - the main keys to the success of any person. I believe that my systematic approach, both in terms of study and in life, will help me in further study in the master's program in Korea. Because of my enthusiasm for studying, I participated in competitions both in the humanities and natural sciences. In addition to my responsibility in school, I am active in social life. From the first course I was in the choir and participated in various events, invested my contribution into the student's public life. I am a purposeful, never surrendering person, and this is the proof that I am worth to be accepted to university. When I was a junior at school, I participated in the FLEX program, but, unfortunately, did not pass the last stage. With this, my desire to learn school life and culture in another country did not end, and the following year I was an alternative participant in this program.

I have always been interested about Korea's culture, and I have always strived to get a quality education to give back to my native country. The KGSP program gives you a chance to get everything you need for student life, from education to a scholarship. This program is important to me, because I will get to know different cultures both on the orientation week and during my studies at the university.
Izzudinfarras 1 / 3  
1) I think you can start your essay from the experience on why you interest/register in KGSP-Master in Economics. Then, you can relate your education and work experience as motivation to what KGSP need from the applicant and what will you get from KGSP. The plot in every paragraph is important.

2) Is there any range of words you must write in this essay? Check again ya

Wish you luck!

Home / Scholarship / Transitional market - KGSP- Personal Statement/ Economics