I have being trusted to represent my school in several competitions - my most valuable experience

KevinAuzan 1 / 1  
INS :Please write about any previous commendable experience, any extracurricular activities you hope to pursue after you have entered the university, and your plans after from APU. ( Approximately 600 words )

In my school years, I had joined a few numbers of organizations since my first year of high school to the end of my senior high year. I'd like to share with you some of my experiences along my years of study. My experience varies from competitions, student organization clubs and also participating in running an event.

The most valuable experience I got in my years of studying in high school is being trusted to represent my school in several competitions. My school ( SMA Dwiwarna ) had trusted me to represent them in over five competitions.

Two of the competitions were mural art competitions. I drew murals on plain platform boards about 1.5 meters high and 2 meters wide in a team of three. I was proud to ever won art events for two times. In the first competition my team won the first place. In the second, we again won the third place.

After several victorious results from school class competitions, the art teacher pointed me as the head of the art extracuricullar when I was in my second year of high school. I was the head of the extracuricullar until I move to the english debate team.

The Three other competitions are english debates. My school also trusted me to represent them in english debate competitions. I was also a part of the main english debate team of SMA Dwiwarna. In the debate team, my position was to be the first speaker. I had once reach the 3rd best speaker position in the event. The second debate event wasn't a success to the team since we do not make it to be the champion, but there I did got more experience of debating. In the third competition the team made it to the quarterfinals as the 3rd best team.

Other than that, I am also involved in student organizations such as the paskibra. Paskibra, or known more as flag raiser troop is an organization which is strictly discipline and dedicated to nationalism. The organization's members were built to be obsequious to orders and commitments, which leads to a habitual disciplined life. What is the main activity of Paskibra itself is training to march, because we marched like soldiers do. Then, we organize flag ceremonies weekly or in special occasions. Paskibra members are the one to march and raise flags during flag ceremonies. My role in the organization is small flag carrier. I carry the flag of Indonesia at ceremonies when someone says a pledge, or a meaningful inauguration. My role is also as a trainer, as I train my juniors to march.

During my second year of high school, I participated as a crew in a big event of arts and sports in my school. My role was as a ticketing crew. I mostly do the promotion, designing the event's advertisements to attract people to come join and watch. The event was one of the most successful in my school's history and it made me proud.

As For the plans to pick extracurriculars after entering the university, I am interested to develope both of my abilities in art and linguistic ability. I wish to attend both art and english extracurricular to extend my talents, as well as to support my abilities in international relation.

After graduating from APU, I look forward to take part in the Indonesian international affairs department, and the final goal is to be an ambassador. I also look forward to work in and around Asia-Pacific as it shows a brilliant rise of economic and world political power and also development these days. Other than that, I am also willing to take part in the UN to help stabilize the world.
lynzee22 - / 90 37  
Hello,
Please see my edits below

the prompt uses AND, not OR. So you need to spend time answering each part of the prompt. You only really answer the first part. Also, a lot of what you said is wordy, so it can be shortened. Make sure you do not repeat yourself. Once you cut down the wordiness of the first part, add at least one paragraph for each of the second two parts of the prompt (you just throw in the answers in your conclusion) and then write a conclusion brining all you main points together.

Home / Scholarship / I have being trusted to represent my school in several competitions - my most valuable experience