UGRAD Program will be a great chance for me to show up with new ideas and new thoughts

fatymzahra 1 / -  
Why would you be a great participant in the Global UGRAD Program?

UGRAD Program - great chance, lifetime opportunity

As a foreign exchange student, i want make friendships with people from all kind of ethics, to discover the true passion of mind, and to unleash my potential to the maximum

I think this program will help me to gain self-confidence and great experience that will help me to work harder and harder to bring benefits to my homeland, and it will give the opportunity to seek more formal training or learning in terms of my field of study.

Global UGRAD Program will be a great chance for me to show up with new ideas, new thoughts, to have my small investment in developing of the world, developing of the mankind. Furthermore it will

Help me to understand what it means to be a leader of some kind of group or organization, and to shape my own personality and build up my character to become a true leader some days

I have concrete goal - to study the environmental engineering not only by the example of my own country, but by the example of another countries, in particular - America, and become part of the cultural exchange, during which I may be able to bring something new in the cultural, social and other relations of our countries.

I know that The aim of an environmental engineer is to sustain or improve the natural environment in order to guarantee a good and healthy life quality for human beings as well as for other organisms.

I have always had a passion for environmental science, now I consider it a profession, a life and a necessity for humanity
I believe that the Environmental engineer work in a variety of settings because of the nature of the tasks he do. When he is working with other engineers and urban and regional planners, environmental engineer is likely to be in offices. When he is carrying out solutions through construction projects, he is likely to be at construction sites. When he work with hazardous waste technicians and environmental scientists, he work at specific sites outdoors. When he is working with business people and lawyers, he is likely to be at seminars where he present information and answer questions. I think that attending an American university will help me to have such profile

In general, I know that UGRAD program is not only life-changing experience but also the best place for me to learn, to share and to shine.
Osiremiza99 4 / 11 3  
@fatymzahra
please take the time to read your essay again, there are a few grammatical errors and fragments. I think you should talk more about what you can contribute to the program and how this program will help you achieve your dreams of becoming an Environmental engineer.
Fatima, either you have not fully developed your essay paragraphs or you have not written the essay properly. All of your early paragraphs remain under developed and lacking in focus. These seem more like unrelated statements that do not really qualify your ability to become a good participant in the program. You should work on developing your paragraphs but first, you have to choose the top 5 topics that you feel will best represent your discussion. Try to keep your essay down to only 5 -6 paragraphs because this particular version is too long and informative in the manner that it should be. If you edit your earlier paragraphs, you will most likely be able to present a more coherent, cohesive, and accurate representation of your ability to be a great participant in the program.

Home / Scholarship / UGRAD Program will be a great chance for me to show up with new ideas and new thoughts