Using clear example, explain how you meet the networking skills requirements

kabri 1 / 1  

ESSAY ON NETWORKING SKILLS

Using clear example, explain how you meet the networking skills requirements and how you plan to use it in future
600characters

In Mid-2019, I collaborated with the National Directorate of Employment on the skills for jobs Training Exercise for Nigerian youths. Certain number of youths were allocated to my company who are from distinct ethnic, social and cultural backgrounds to get trained and certified on distinct skills like Paint production and Aluminum Fabrication. By so doing, I gained connection with relatives and some members of the trainee's communities and high profiled persons of the organization and joined their stream of trainers where I further stretched the network. This shall in future lead to outstanding national and international recognition of my company.

@Holt.... evaluate please
osinakayah 2 / 3 1  
You did not state say how you met this network.
And also you did not say how this network to enhance your professional network.
I know the minimum is 100 words, but I feel this is too short too
This isn't really a networking essay. It does not meet the minimum requirements for the discussion. While there is a possibility of this connection becoming a local government reference, that might support your leadership and influencing essay, it is weak in several aspects. Connecting with relatives and members of the trainees community does not translate into a usable local government or national network. It does not show any ability on your part to actually network by connecting the source organization to another, relevant organization that can support your cause. Unless you can connect at least 3 organizations into one movement that helped you with your own task or objective, it will be difficult for you to convince the reviewer that you have an existing and useful network that will be able to help Chevening scholars in the future.
OP kabri 1 / 1  

ok holt thank you very much.

check out this one below

It must be in a new thread.

remember that I only have 600 characters including space and punctuations
madinamodesta 1 / 3  
I think you should rewrite or expand your essay to meet the requirements of the scholarship

Home / Scholarship / Using clear example, explain how you meet the networking skills requirements