My values and beliefs - emotional things in essay?

helloqueensland 1 / -  
Topic: Describe, in less than 300 words, the values and beliefs you hold strongly to. Please provide examples of how you have demonstrated these in your actions.

to find your gift and to give it away

Serving people around me by sharing my knowledge, skills and time is the most important thing for me.

Until 9th grade, I've always been the class leader and helped my classmates with homework and assisted teachers. When I finally reached high school, I became deputy of the student council and had a big pleasure organizing different events including Oscar, Talent Show, Royal Ball and intellectual games to make school more fun place for our students.

I used to take it for granted but now I understand that I'm always rewarded for good deeds by God. During summer school, I gathered the largest amount of "stars" for helping other students with coding classes, so my teacher from Stanford University gifted me Arduino pack and Google Virtual Reality Glasses which I still use.

I spent most of my time in 2018 on a social project called ******** and several graduates of our program got employed in the biggest banks of Kazakhstan which I consider to be my biggest achievement.

During free time in summer I work as a teacher for free in a coding school ******. Teaching kids Scratch by MIT and Python is really fun and really satisfying, especially when they finish their final projects and present them to their parents.

Now I'm learning JavaScript (React and Node.js) because my goal for the next 5 years is to build a web platform that connects blood donors and recipients in need of blood transfusions.

"The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away" (c) Pablo Picasso

Please advise me is that okay to say such personal and emotional things in essay?
danggraini 1 / 3 1  
During free time in summer I work as a teacher for free in a coding school ******.

it would be better if you say "During summer break, I taught voluntarily a coding school called ***"

make your experiences more bold and tell more about your motivation to build a web platform for blood donors such problems happened behind your motivation.

good luck

Home / Scholarship / My values and beliefs - emotional things in essay?