My vision and dreams - Scholarship Motivation letter

Milorad 1 / 1  
Guys, can you check my scholarship motivation letter, I am reapplying for the same scholarship that I was granded last year.
Thank you in Advance

Being awarded with "********" Scholarship in Academic 2014/2015 played a huge role in achieving my dreams. Since I started my bachelor degree, I got interested in how the EU works, and how creating a European identity can shape the future of contemporary Europe. Fortunately, this has become my reality and every day I am surrounded with topics related to Europe, as well as its future.

During my studies I successfully adapt at the international environment and program offered by the ***********. Moreover, during these 3 months I successfully implement three youth European projects, where my role as a trainer was backed up with my theoretical knowledge, gained at ********* University. The next challenge that I will face in March 2015 it will be a European large scale conference in Germany, where I am going to be facilitator on some of the sessions related with youth policies.

I am aware that my European educational journey just started. My vision of doing research become much clearer, that is, researching the common European policy towards asylum seekers, with focus on Visegrad counties. The ********* scholarship will provide me with the opportunity to conduct my research that can make an impact of life's on many people. Additionally, I hope I will be able to apply my research contribution to the development of the actual refugee situation in the Visegrad countries.

I would be very grateful if you consider my application and give me a chance to continue my study at **************, which would enhance my future professional and personal development. Extending the scholarship for two more semesters will certainly change the direction of my future career, and I am afraid due to my current financial circumstances, this is the only way how I can successfully finish this Master program.
Milorad, since you have already been a recipient of this scholarship in the past, explaining to them what you have learned in summary form would be best. Don't forget that your main goal in this letter is to not only convince them that you spent the scholarship money wisely in the past, but that you will continue to do so in the future as well. You claim to continue to have financial difficulties which will prevent you from pursuing your studies further hence your need for the renewed scholarship. You need to convince the scholarship officers that your financial situation has changed in a way, present a sort of improvement to your financial status, but make it clear that this financial gain is not enough to support the needs of a full-time student. After your first year as a student, you are normally allowed to seek work either on campus or off campus already. Explain to the committee why you have not done so and if you have, why you have been unsuccessful in gaining employment to help with your tuition and other fees. It is kind of hard to believe that your financial situation has not changed for the better even minutely at this point. There are thousands of other applicants for the same scholarship who have more immediate and graver reasons for requiring the scholarship. Your essay does not present any important reason that they should continue to award you this free money for your studies. You need to create a more compelling letter that presents remarkable achievements in the past that would be an assurance that you have a future in this field and you will be able to repay the debt of gratitude that you owe the scholarship foundation in the future.
OP Milorad 1 / 1  
assurance

Dear, vangiespen

Thank you for your suggestion, I will do my best to change some things in order to make it more convincing. Regarding the financial situation, unfortunately I am not allowed to work here during my studies, and the scholarship was not enough to cover all my situation, so my financial situation becomes even worse than before. That's why I don't want to write notes more or less about my financial situation. In the application, there is another question where I need to explain more in details about my achievements, and the objectives of my future topic, here I was limited to 1800 characters.

Home / Scholarship / My vision and dreams - Scholarship Motivation letter