The war frustated my dreams about becoming a dentist

Sawsana 5 / 16 2  
My dream was to be a dentist but i lived in the area that becomes war zone for many years , and I finished studying at secondary school during the first war on my city after that i decided to choose a cheap college and I could pay a little amount of fees so I joined English education college to teach new generation of kids that can help them to achieve their goals and make their dreams come true. after that I finished undergraduate degree and now I am looking for studying abroad to broaden my knowledge and show the world the skills i have ,i applied for many distinctive scholarships to complete master degree in English field but all of them cover the half fees of my travel.. However I applied for the university which granted to disaccount reach to 5% on the fees of course so I should pay the rest of my course tution fees , from the other side the situation of my family doesn't help to take out a big loan so I took out a small amount and the procedures of getting loan takes a long time even this a mount of money is not sufficient to meet the conditions of getting a British visa

Because I have to show the Embassy bank statement of mine that i have 10.000 £ at to cover my living expenses during my studying at least , I have tried to secure my place at the University but I missed the period of payment so they give me only one week to pay the half of fees before the start date of my course , also this is 15th chance to study abroad, i missed the previous scholarship i have got and all professors, tutors and friends encouraged me to take this opportunity for many reasons

Firstly to show the creativity and how we can affect positivelyand the second one to build a school in the future which can employ many alumnus like me and tjose who have ability to improve the services of society and to be able to exchange the information relate of the modern teaching methods with other from all over the world

This is my dream But I can't achieve it without your support
It can change my life for better and I can help my family too
To share it with your friends will be a good help for me .
nelarizka79 16 / 21 1  
My dream was to be a dentist but i lived in the area that becomes war zone for many years , and I finished (...) first war on my city after thati decided to choose a cheap college and I could pay a little amount of fees so I joined English education college to teach new generation of kids that can help them to achieve ...

after that I finished undergraduate degree (...) and show the world the skills i have ,i applied for many distinctive scholarships ...
However I applied for the university which granted to disaccount reach to 5% on the fees of course so I should pay the rest of my course tution fees

It will be better if you write it like this,

I
turning
for several years,
Then,
the children
discount
After
OP Sawsana 5 / 16 2  
Thank you 💕
I really appreciate it

Home / Scholarship / The war frustated my dreams about becoming a dentist