What is your weak point and how did you manage overcome it in your past experiences?

Dorritos 1 / -  

identifying own weaknesses and ways to overcome them

This essay supposed to around 250 words.Feel free to criticize and advise openly. Thanks!

Despite not having weak points that could seriously affect myself or the people around me in a negative way,I believe I do have a weak point that is quite problematic and it is the lack of self-confidence.It might probably seem like something trivial for a weak point.However,I find it to be something that needlessly complicates my life in many ways,objectively hindering my individual development.Lacking confidence has always affected on how people see me as a person.During my high school years, I never had the courage to speak up unless I'm being asked to directly and as a result, people often regarded me as quiet, shy or uninterested in the lecture.I always used to worry about what people will think of me if i ever said something wrong.Whenever I am doing something,even if I have the skill or competency for that particular task that would make one confident,I always had a fear of failure and it has always made me underestimate myself in every situation.

Knowing my weakness,my mother and teachers at high school often motivates me not to overthink and convince me that the only thing that matters is whether you give something ur best shot or not.After adhering to that advice for quite some time,I started to notice the difference in my performance as well as my personality.Althought it does not completely remove the sense of negativity on how I see myself,I strive to do my best without overthinking about the consequences while also being subconsciously prepared for the worst to.I believe that is how i managed to overcome my weak point and achieved my personal best in the matriculation exam.
Ok. The weak point has been identified. Now, explain it's negative effect on you as a prison. The weak point must lead to a life changing or perception altering moment. It needs to imply that you had to make changes to this weak point without the prodding of others. These are the weaknesses of this essay.

Do not be afraid to open up to the reviewer. There are times when law emotions need to be shown. self. denial must be avoided because it makes the application weak and disinteresting. The weakness has to affect you in a major way, not those around you. Find that pivotal moment related to lack of self confidence and open up about it here. How you overcame it alone needs to be a highlight.Why others chose to help you overcome it would also help. The current presentation fears opening up with details, but it is necessary to do so for the improvement of the content.

Home / Scholarship / What is your weak point and how did you manage overcome it in your past experiences?