We must work along with others to build our way to success. NETWORKING essay

Wara /  

NETWORKING - Strong professional relationship-building skills

We must work along with others to build our way to success both in professional & personal lives. It's an old axiom, "Technology does not run an enterprise; relationships do". Employees who have a good work relationship exhibit high morale escalated work engagement and increased satisfaction at work. There are many ways to build up networking skills. Significant among which are greeting & communicating with respect, helping, appreciating on task completion & thanking on getting support.

Entering & surviving a professional platform of an MNC as inexperienced personnel was itself a challenge. Everyone is sufficiently qualified, skilled & familiar with the company's modus. Despite a few seniors whom I have known from university every face is new to me. I used to start my day greeting my colleagues with smile. By & by I learnt their names & started referring them respectfully asking some random & social questions about their family background & work history. This helped me understand them further & connect easily. Due to this approach, I became acquainted all over the company in very short time.

One of the greatest gift one can give is the purity of attention. In a busy work life, I have seen many in rush & haste. In my principles to get respect, give respect first. To get your work done, help others first. I always tried my best to offer my services as much as I could. Evidently, when you do better for someone it recurs back to you. Being a part time teacher too, I focus mainly on guiding rather than doing myself which automatically train the individual for future. Although most of the people consider this tactic to be waste of time but to me it helped to grow more.

Quoting a recent case, I underwent when my team lost in Mega Round of QCC (Quality Control Circle) competition. I requested my manager to arrange a small appreciation session for applauding the team's effort. After the session I realized the team is even more enthusiastic & excited to participate in next round. We all thanked him our head for his kind words & pledge to improve.

Developing & sustaining relationship building skills is vital in every aspect of life. Whether you are studying or working, travelling or residing, you'll always need people to talk, to share or to get assistance. So it's better to establish healthy relations & make work life not just job but worth living & fun by promoting respecting & helping culture.
Maria - / 1,098 389  
@Wara
Welcome to the forum! If you find any of the feedback you receive here to be helpful, I hope you keep coming back for more.

It would be beneficial if you can provide a brief background of the written work for us to appropriately assess the situation.

The first paragraph is excessively packed with details that are unnecessary. Specifically, the last sentence was quite messy in terms of how it explains. I suggest simplifying texts like this to make your essay easier to digest for the readers.

The succeeding paragraphs faced the same concerns. Because of the lack of flow of your content, you were unable to have an easier intake of the information present in the text.

Take a look at your third paragraph. While you had focused immensely on your personal principles, you were quite messy with how this all merges altogether into a specific flow of content. Remember that intent is critical when writing here.

Home / Scholarship / We must work along with others to build our way to success. NETWORKING essay