I work in a bank; AUSAID Scholarship (How I intend to use my skills)

pelkham 1 / -  
Hello friends,
I'm applying for ausaid scholarship and the deadline is soon approaching, however, I'm still struck with write-ups. Please help me answer the following question.

> Please give up to five practical examples of how you intend to use the skills and connections you will gain from your scholarship*: (2000 Char)

I work in a bank and the course I have chosen is Master of Information Technology (Information Management). In this context pl help me ans the questions. Just points/topics would be fine. I'll try to elaborate them myself.

Thanks in advance. By the way I am sustem admin/database admin for my organization.
norza 3 / 6  
hi friend . u need experience. that is mane part in you life. any way work luck
Kayviane12 - / 1  
'skills usage, possible constraints' Need further explanation on an essay prompt: Ausaid Scholarship

I am currently applying for the Ausaid scholarship 2016 intake and have done the first three essays and now I'm stuck on the last one. I don't really know what its asking of me. Could someone please help me out?

Question:
Please:- a)give up to three practical examples of how you to intend to use the knowledge, skills, and connections gained from your scholarship. Possible tasks can be personal and/or professional; and

b) list any possible constraints you think may prevent you from achieving these tasks.

Thanks,

Ken
CollegeBoy 1 / 2  
Assuming that the scholarship consists solely of some bonus money for college, it wants you to tell them how that money is going to be put to good use, whether you use it to purchase some advanced physics simulation software, or you invest it in a company that's interested in you in order to set some roots down throughout college, or if you just buy some nice updated text books that will provide you with the knowledge and skills required for you to advance your education.

The second part simply refers to things that, regardless of the scholarship, you may receive difficulty in accumulating or developing. If you wanted to buy some textbooks, but you cannot afford financing for them, that would be a constraint. If you need a certain amount of education before you invest in a company, and you need the money for the education, both time and money are constraints.

Be sure to impress them, but maintain a practical approach as to what you plan on doing with the scholarship. Listing of constraints is to your discretion.

Home / Scholarship / I work in a bank; AUSAID Scholarship (How I intend to use my skills)