Home / Speeches   % width Posts: 5

Speech abour myself; Need ideas!

miss_blond 1 / 1  
I have to right a speech about myself and don't know how to...

Any ideas will be welcome...
dianallc 1 / 3 2  
Is this for an admission to college or something? To write a speech about yourself is the easiest thing, you need to take some time to think about who you are as a person and the experiences that marked your life, or at least that's what I would do. For example, for me, my granparents were a big influence in who I am today, and also any hobbies you might have like if you are really good at something, sports, music , school, whatever makes you "you". Maybe a bit about your character and your family. If you write an speech I could give you my opinion about it, but to start, i'd talk about my background, what I do, what I love doing, whatevr that has influenced you or the way you think or why you do certain stuff.. Hope this helps a bit.

P.s. could you please like my comment? I need to delete an essay here and it won't let me until I have three likes and I'm affraid someone competing for the same scholarship might steal it .
bman47 2 / 5  
It would be much more helpful if we knew what the speech was for but here are some general ideas to use when writing a speech about yourself.

- First, outline yourself. Write down your strengths, your weaknesses, your interests, and your past experiences that have formed you into the person you are today.

- Write about something you feel good about and could tell anyone. Your speech should display full confidence and show your audience you know what your talking about without constantly looking at your paper.

- Don't over do it, but highlight yourself and what you have taken from your past experiences with the subject. How has it developed you and what has it taught you?

Hopefully this advice serves as a solid starting point for your speech. Also, remember to have fun with it, you don't want to sound unconfident or be uncomfortable when giving a speech about yourself. Good luck!
Nicolette95 - / 1  
how to write speech about myself..

I don't have an ideas... I need somebody help me... my english very2 fake...
flyinjoe 2 / 2  
That's a pretty broad task, but this may help a bit:

Consider your experiences, components of your personality, and anything else that has shaped who you are.

Imagine you were to ask a close friend of yours, "What is significant about Nicolette95?" How would that friend answer? Would they respond with something like "they moved from Russia at age 14 and fell in love with optical physics?"

Or something else?

Talk about what makes you distinct as an individual. That may be where you came from, what you do in school, your favorite food, or literally anything else.

Lastly, the key to making a good personal speech is to make it relatable. Your goal is to connect and share with people.

I hope I helped at least a smidgen.

Home / Speeches / Speech abour myself; Need ideas!