Home / Speeches   % width Posts: 3

"to become a good human being and a good doctor" - speech, need ending

megha 7 / 13  
Madam toastmaster, Ladies and Gentlemen, fellow toastmasters and
welcome guest.

I am in front of you to present my icebreaker speech. Every body knows what ice breaking speech is. We have to introduce our self to our fellow toastmaster.

So to begin with, William shakesper wrote, all the world is stage and all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and their entrance. Well, I made my entry 29 years back. I am born and brought up in India, a district place called Akola I have one younger brother and one elder sister. My father is a politician and currently holding a

Position of a vice president of congress in Maharashtra and brother and sister both are lawyers my sister has done LLM and she is a law officer. My husband has completed MS from Wichita State University, College of Engineering, Dept. of Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering. He works for wipro as project manager and his current

Assignment is with delta airline for the northwest and delta integration.

My memories from childhood during festival called Diwali, we went to native place Akot. When I went there I meet with an accident I had a fall in biogas plant while I was playing. I was fully drowned into plant only my hairs were seen, one of maid working near by saw me and pulling my hair she took me out of the plant. Because of her I was saved that day. I will never forget this incident in my life.

I have completed my high school from RLT college and bachelors from HM college, Akola. After my bachelors I have started preparing for entrance to get into Masters Program. I have given an entrance exam. and secured good score and got admitted in general medicine. During first year of MD I got married and came to United state. After coming here, It was totally a new experience for me. I left my friends, relative and every one in India. It was quit challenging for me to cope up with this new environment. Every thing was new for me such as new People, culture, language and the way of shopping which I like :).

I started driving in USA, it was fully new experience actually the rules were not only different but also entirely opposite. It was very difficult to understand every thing, when I gave knowledge test and got my learning permit. I was very happy.

People in united state are very different. Their culture is totally different. As the people in Minneapolis are very friendly I managed to adjust properly. One of my friend said that as they are very helpful and disciplined they are recognized as Minnesota nice.

Last but not the least; I want to become a good human being and a good doctor. I want to mould myself to become most powerful and strong personality, and always want to stay on the top in my carrier.

Please help me to give a nice ending.
One word, not two: Every body Everybody

...knows what ice breaking speech is. We have to introduce our self ourselves to our fellow toastmasters .

I am was born and brought up in India, in a district called Akola. I have one younger brother and one elder sister. My father is a politician and ...

I started driving in the United States, and it was a completely new experience. Actually, the rules were not only different but entirely opposite.

People in the United States are very different. Their culture is totally different. As the people in Minneapolis are very ...

To end it, you should look back on themes you established near the beginning, and refer back to them. You can refer again to the Shakespear quote from the beginning. Refer to it as you discuss your vision for a future as a physician.

:-)
OP megha 7 / 13  
my ending para... I will like to add more before taking a sit
Ambition does not
fade with age, but shifts inwards,
backwards and beyond.
Fear and comfort are its foes;
rage and stubbornness, its friends.

Home / Speeches / "to become a good human being and a good doctor" - speech, need ending