Home / Speeches   % width Posts: 2

Graduation Speech Written to A Specific Art and Design Teacher

AlaaAhm 2 / -  
A Graduation Speech Written to A Specific Teacher Named "Menna Abou ElEnin" .. She is an Art and Design Teacher

Any Grammar Correction, Ideas, Better Lines to add Please Do Tell

Thanks In Advance

She is the one who will always give us love. She is the one who asked us not to follow conventions and fuelled the rebel in us. She is the one whom we respect with our hearts and soul. Today, we will let our silence speak and give words to some emotions because emotions are best expressed when we tell some things and leave the rest to be understood. The special flavor of St. Fatima is Menna Abo ElEnein.

As a Teacher of Arts and Design, Menna Abo ElEnin did believe in each one's talent. Not in Drawing But Selfhood. She is a teacher at heart, and there are moments in the classroom when we can hardly hold the joy. When we discover uncharted territory to explore, when the pathway out of a thicket opens up before us, when our experience is illumined by the lightning-life of the mind-then teaching is the finest work we know. In fact, knowing her students depended heavily on self-knowledge. When she did not know herself, she could not know who her students are. She will see them through a glass darkly, in the shadows of her unexamined life-and when she could not see them clearly she could not teach them well. When she did not know herself, she could not know her subject-not at the deepest levels of embodied, personal meaning. She will know it only abstractly, from a distance, a congeries of concepts as far removed from the world as she is from personal truth.

Finally, we are a step ahead than yesterday. You reflected your love upon us. You did not only teach us knowledge but what's through the heart and soul. Menna Abo ElEnin, Paying the bills would be luxurious replying your pandemic grace. My fellow Teacher, it has been an absolute pleasure embarking on this memorable journey with all of us and I wish each one of us the best of luck in the future and although we are never coming back, we will never forget because, "while memories may fade, they are never lost"
odon 12 / 27 2  
Hi AlaaAhm,
a good essay :D

Finally, we are a step ahead than yesterday.
i think it is better to be like this
we must take a step ahead of yesterday.

Home / Speeches / Graduation Speech Written to A Specific Art and Design Teacher