Home / Speeches   % width Posts: 2

Speech to thank those who helped me in completing the English Literature Task

shikinzin 1 / -  
Thank Allah I was able to complete the English Literature task. In the beginning I felt a bit difficult to have long left the realm as a student after being a teacher for 12 years. It needs a lot of sacrifice.Alhamdulilah I got a full support from my family who makes me motivate to complete the task.It is quite difficult to be a student , teacher , mother and wife in a same time but I adhere to the principle where there is a will there is a way .

I would like to thank my lecturer Mr. Irfan.Although he is still young he impressed me as he enabled to communicate confidently in front of all the senior teachers.

I am also grateful to my friends Mrs. Salina and Mr. Fariz who helped me in this task . Not to forget my loving husband Faizal Bin Ramli, who has helped me in dealing with our children since I started becoming a student in November 2012 . Also my beloved children Muhammad Aulia Hakimi , Muhammad Naufal Hakimi , Nur Dini Faqihah , and Muhammad Nur Fatina Fuadah Fayyadh Hakimi.I love you all so much.

Finally, I hope this assignment meet the criteria set by Mr. Irfan. Hopefully Mr Irfan will give constructive criticism for the betterment of the future .
Alhamdulilah I got a full support from my family who makes me motivate to complete the task.

Alhamdulilah, I had the fullest support from my family who kept motivating me to complete this task.

It is quite difficult to be a student , teacher , mother and wife in a same time but I adhere to the principle where there is a will there is a way .

It is pretty difficult to play multiple roles together - a student, teacher, wife and a mother at the same time. However, I believed in the saying "if there is a will, there is a way"

.Although he is still young he impressed me as he enabled to communicate confidently in front of all the senior teachers.

Although he is still very young, he is a teacher with talents in abundance. Thanks to him I built my confidence to communicate freely with all the senior teachers in English.

Home / Speeches / Speech to thank those who helped me in completing the English Literature Task