Home / Speeches   % width Posts: 4

If you could improve your communication with ONE person in your life, who would it be? Why?

naya0327 1 / 1 1  
I would pick my husband. I have been married to my husband for almost 20 years. My husband tends to have a hot temper and could not understand some argument. I try to listen to his suggestion and to gain sympathy his opinion even though I was very upset. Finally we listen to each other's opinion and try to meet halfway. I know he is the best person to improve my communication because of the reason that share joys and sorrows of my life.
nay0327, do you have a word limit on your speech? This is too short to be considered a full speech. A speech should be at least 2 minutes long. I believe that you can further lengthen your speech by explaining what happens because of the lack of communication between you and your husband and how that tends to frustrate you. You can further relate the things that you have done to try to correct the communication problem between the two of you and what the results of those efforts were. The finally, you can say something about how you will never give up on fixing your communication problem with your husband because you love each other and at the end of the day, communication problems aside, both of you cannot imagine living the rest of your lives with anyone else. I hope my suggestions can help you further improve your speech :-)
OP naya0327 1 / 1 1  
Thanks a lot. I will write a sentence more.
Ewrach - / 3  
It'd be much better if you increase it twice. And some additional facts also would be in use imho.

Home / Speeches / If you could improve your communication with ONE person in your life, who would it be? Why?