Home / Speeches   % width NEW!

Introduce myself and tell the reasons to join English club in my school

Anh Le 1 / -  
Hello, my name's Van Anh. I'm studying in class Y1B and my hometown is Quang Nam. I've never written any essays before so my writing skill is not good. I hope everyone doesn't laugh me.

Couple words about me...

Firstly, in order that everyone knows more about me, I'll talk about my hobbies. My hobbies are so elegant. That's just playing the guitar, reading books and landscape shooting. I play the guitar when I'm sad or stress. Guitar sound made me feel peaceful and comfortable. I was resurrected after playing the guitar. Reading books is also my hobby. I read books in my free time. I really like detective books. Sherlock Holmes, do you know? He is a talent detective. I like him very much and I'm a Conan Doyle's fan. My third hobby is landscape shooting. I'm so sensitive before beautiful place I've come. So I take photos to save in my memory all beautiful moment. There are simple hobbies, aren't there?

You can see, I'm an introvert person. But I'm trying to change myself. That's my reason to join English Club. May be I speak English not well, I'll study to improve my English skills to perfect myself. I'm introvert, which doesn't mean that I'm not enthusiastic. I like joining activities of club. May be I don't have a talent as a manager but I'm a great member. I can do the logistic work. If the club misses the guitar, I'll be willing to serve. Or if you don't have a photographer, I'll take photos for you. I'll help you as much as I can. I really want to join English Club, where I can improve my English skills and exchange knowledge with all members. Also, I'd like to join the club to learn more about Medical English for my future studies. To be honest, I've just come into contact with Medical English. It's very difficult for me to learn. So English Club is where I learn and exchange knowledge and skills with members. This is a great home for exchanges and learning.

That's all I want to say. I hope I can become a member of the club and have fun with club's activities. Thank you for reading my post. Best wishes!

Home / Speeches / Introduce myself and tell the reasons to join English club in my school