Home / Speeches   % width Posts: 4

Introduction Speach for a college freshman

kristenlaurenk1 1 / 1  
Good evening fellow classmates and professor. I am standing before you to tell you a little bit about myself. I am Kristen Lauren Killingsworth. I am 19 yearsold and I graduated from Lamar Christian school, I am a college freshman here at PRCC. I live with my grandparents here in Hattiesburg but my home town is in Texas. I have a

wonderful caring and loving family long with wonderful and caring friends. My faily and friends have been behind me in every step I have made towards brightning my future. They give me the courage and strength to move forward eachday even if I feel like giving up. I love spending time with my family because you never know when your last day is and family is something to always cherrish. I have achieved so many things in my life with the help of family and friends. I am a country girl living in the city and trying to make it. I am a fan of the Dallas Cowboys and I am a big fan of mudding. I know will be finished with my speech about me so that way someone else can hare with us.
temptprovidence 8 / 163 35  
My faily and friends have been behind me in every step I have made towards brightning my future.

besides me.... enlightening...

I know will be finished with my speech about me so that way someone else can hare with us.

this sentence is not conveying the sense. clarify it.

BEST OF LUCK!!
joyhu 9 / 22 5  
Hello kristenlaurenk1,
Thanks for your reply to my essay.

I am standing before you to tell you

Try to say that I am standing in front of you to tell you or you could just simply say that I am standing here to tell you.

Sorry, I don't understand what this sentence means???
Beisdes, I don't know that if you were writing this in a hurry, there are a lot of spelling mistake in your article.
You could try to improve it next time.

Wish you good luck. =)
I am standing before you to tell you a little bit about myself

Let me tell you a few things about myself!

I live with my grandparents here in Hattiesburg but my home town is in Texas.

I come from Texas, but currently I live with my grandparents here in Hattiesburg.

I have a wonderful caring and loving family long with wonderful and caring friends.

I have a wonderful caring family (better tell a few things about your family, parents & your siblings - but very briefly)
And I am so blessed to have some great friends too.

Home / Speeches / Introduction Speach for a college freshman