Home / Speeches   % width Posts: 7

OB Presentation- Five personality traits.

Christopher 5 / 25  
Discussion-based Topics for Team Presentations...

7.If you had to select someone for the job of an accountant at a large commercial bank, would one of the big Five personality traits would you prefer that candicate should have?

Hi Sarah...If this Presentation helds for 20 minutes, what is the suitable content should I put in the power point?I need 2 Present on Monday 18/2...I hope that u can comment it for me by today...So after I prepare the work can ask for ur opinion tonight or tomorrow morning...Thank u
OP Christopher 5 / 25  
1.extroversion - introversion - outgoing, talkative and sociable; quiet and happy

2.conscientiousness - organised, dependable, detail focused, laidback, lacking in perseverance, and unreliable

3.agreeableness - compliant, friendly, reliable and helpful, argumentative, cooperative

4.emotional stability- emotionally reactive, prone to negative emotions, secure, resilient and calm

5.openness to experience - curious, open, adaptable and interested in a wide range of things
Which one will be more easy to present?Y they are relevant to accountant??
EF_Team2 1 / 1,708  
Greetings!

If I understand your question correctly, you are to pick one of those five traits and give a presentation on it? Or are you to discuss all of them? Either way, you would want to first define them, and then give examples. Think about how each of the attributes would affect job performance and the interaction of this person with other employees. I would think that #2, conscientiousness, would be an extremely good trait to have as an accountant. If you are focusing in on one, you might want to concentrate on that one.

I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Sarah, EssayForum.com
OP Christopher 5 / 25  
If #2 Conscientiousness is suitable...can u give me some example to support???
OP Christopher 5 / 25  
If I wan to do an introduction for this presentatrion...Do u hav any idea of it?Can give me instruction accordingly?
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
Thanks...
EF_Team2 1 / 1,708  
Greetings!

I would probably open with something like this:

"There are many personality traits which would be beneficial for the job of an accountant at a large commercial bank. Five of the most important ones are conscientiousness, agreeableness, emotional stability, openness to experience, and a good blend between extroversion and introversion. Let's look at each of these one at a time."

You would then discuss them in that order, in more detail. I put your #1 last simply because it fit better into the list that way, as the only one which can't be defined in one quick word or phrase.

I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Sarah, EssayForum.com
EF_Team2 1 / 1,708  
Greetings!

As regards conscientiousness, you have some examples in your list. An accountant should be organised, that is, have his or her files in order, be able to find information easily, keep track of appointments; be dependable, that is, be there when s/he says s/he will be and take care of things in a timely manner; detail focused, that is, not make little mistakes or overlook things which are important.

Best of luck in your studies!

Thanks,

Sarah, EssayForum.com

Home / Speeches / OB Presentation- Five personality traits.