Home / Speeches   % width Posts: 3

Qualities of a good student - Prize Giving Day speech

Yaya Toh 1 / 1  
Good morning to our principal, Mr Anthony ,beloved teachers and fellow students . I would like to thank our principal for giving me the opportunity to speech .As you know today is Prize Giving Day and I am going to give a speech on Qualities Of A Good Students . A good students is important because today's students are tomorrow's leaders . First and foremost , it is important to practise positive values such as hardworking and responsible . A hardworking students is a students who focus in their studies and ask they teacher if they do not understand . Do not blame other people and admit our mistakes . Thus , would make you more responsible .Then , a good student ought to maintain good descipline and obey rules . We should go to school with neat and tidy appearances . Make sure to wear socks and trim your nails . Remember , do not break the rules otherwise you will be punished by the teachers .Besides, try to mix with the right peers to avoid you from influenced by the bad ones . You also can make a study group because thus will help you to understand better and can make you became commited in your studies .Last but not least , spend your time wisely . Try to do something useful during your free time . Do not waste your time on something useless . Try to organize a personal timetable so you can manage your time correctly . Thus , avoid you to waste your time . So audiences I'm sure that you all understand a good student must have a good and excellent qualities so that you can succes with flying colours . That's all from me . Thank you for your attention .
ah_zafari [Contributor] 40 / 672 148  
Qualities Of A Good Student

A good students is important because today's students are tomorrow's leaders

--> my suggestion: The vital role of high distinction students in he future of our society would become more obvious by reminding the statement that "today's students are tomorrow's leaders"

AH ardworking students is aare the students who focus inon their studies and ask their teachers if they docould not understand a topic or a concept

Do not blame other people and admit our mistakes .

--> didn't get why you added this statement!!! I think you need a transition to connect this sentence to what you were talking about in the previous sentence

maintain goodwelldisciplined

Remember , do not break the rules otherwise you will be punished bythe teachers

--> I think you need to revise this sentence. You need to show that obeying rules is a useful behavior and you want to follow the rules because of their advantages not because you r afraid of punishment :)))

I think you need to give a clear difinition of a good student. How can a good student influence the society in the future, as you said "today's students are tomorrow's leaders".

hOPE THIS HELPS,
cHEERS,
Ahmad
OP Yaya Toh 1 / 1  
Thank you . ! :')

Home / Speeches / Qualities of a good student - Prize Giving Day speech