Home / Speeches   % width Posts: 3

The script correction for "My ideal vacation"

eeya3919 1 / 1  
"I like to move it move it, I like to move it, MOVE IT!" When the school pressure drives me crazy, I sing the song. I like to move! I want to move! Talking of my ideal vacation. What a great temptation! Without any consideration, you'd like to visit other nations, get some recreation, sharpen you sensation, feel a bit of isolation, (sigh!)What a perfect relaxation! I'm such an adventure junkie! Hiking, swimming, biking, and dying!(Oops!) I mean diving! These are my favorite activities! So, my ideal vacation would involve lots of outdoor adventures and excitement. Because this has been what I long for.

Moreover, I'd like to spend my vacation with my family and close friends. Because they make you feel comfortable and relax. Exploring the world with someone you love makes your journey more enjoyable and memorable. I especially like to go with my mom, because she buys me a lot of things. You know, shopping is great fun when you get someone to pay for you.

As for the places, I'm fascinated by the movie of " The Lord of the Rings". New Zealand wasn't chosen as the location for filming it for nothing. It has an amazing range of breathtaking scenery, from subtropical forests, beaches and offshore islands to glaciers, lakes, snow-covered mountains and large flat plains. There are abundant species of plants and animals. It's so unique. Because they have a fruit called "kiwi", a bird called "kiwi" and the people called "Kiwis," as well. A wide range of cultures can broaden your view. Where else can you go surfing, kayaking, sailing, swimming at the beach, parachuting, horse riding, bungy jumping(like dying) -on the same day? It's New Zealand. And how I wish to see the lush diary farming where Frodo live, to experience the adventure they've gone through, the Shire Village, the Middle-Earth.

So, my best time vacation would be going to New Zealand with my family, sightsee the amazing sceneries, visit "Kiwis", exploreing the adventurous excitement and immerse myself in the Middle-Earth. Being there must help me get rid of the pressure from my schoolwork. I really can't wait to go to New Zealand during summer vacation. Frodo, Gandalf, Kiwis, here I come!
ririchwang 6 / 5 4  
good point well made, @eeya3919 ^^.. this is too interesting to read..
i just give some corrections here....

Without any consideration, you'd like to visit other nations, get some recreation(s) , sharpen you(r) sensation, feel a bit of isolation, (sigh!)

So, my best time vacation would be going to New Zealand with my family, sightsee(ing) the amazing sceneries, visit(ing) "Kiwis", exploreing the adventurous excitement and immerse(ing) myself in the Middle-Earth.
OP eeya3919 1 / 1  
Thanks you so much for your corrections and comment! I felt so much encouraged!

Home / Speeches / The script correction for "My ideal vacation"