Home / Student Talk % width Posts: 56

The aim of life

nair 7 / 21 3  
We are here for a reason. Everything in our life depends on the perception and mindset. You have to choose if you would rather feast on your own mindset or others. Everyone has been through hard times. Heck, I've gone through hard times but never am I going to give up. Until I get what I want, I'll never give up. Sadist people are going to see joy when you break down so you do exactly the opposite and show them that you're a valuable subject around, even the most valuable subject around.

I needed help with both of my austin's essay so I chose to seek help from a few people. Please do check them out if you have the time. Well wishes :)
New1234 2 / 20 4  
Hi Ahmad,
Could you please help me with my essay...
I would be thankful if you did.
Revoltec 2 / 8  
Are you still alive zafari?
OP ah_zafari [Contributor] 40 / 672 148  
Yes I'm alive, don't worry :))))) I'm too busy, that's the reason why I cannot check the students' works (UNFORTUNATELY) :(((((((((((
deva624 1 / 2 1  
2 years ago ,i asked the same question to myself.the answer is "i don't know".
today, i still don't know.
i had attended 4 times IELTS exam,unforturnately there is not any of good scores of them.
i will continue to try to study for the exam and for searching the anwser of my life.

God will let you know the unique meanning of your life one day.
keep going.
OP ah_zafari [Contributor] 40 / 672 148  
deva624
Sometimes you may reach a dead end in the path of your life. At the moment that you feel there is no person to turn to, you can suddenly see a door open in front of you. That is a new direction to go, but this new way will full of obstacles. Difficulties had always been a part of the human's life, they were they are and they will be an inseparable part of life. However, there is still this question that "why should we be created to live in a world full of sorrow and sadness?"
deva624 1 / 2 1  
ah_zafari
in my opinion,sorrow and sadness let us understand what is happiness and treasure.
i didn't know what is losing until my grandfather passed away when i was 18.
i began to study how to love my grandma,my family.

rainy day let you miss sunny day.right?

i'm not a winnier in this society,i fear to communicate with other people,i have lots of sadness memory,but i still love this world.;-)
OP ah_zafari [Contributor] 40 / 672 148  
I don't think so. Man inherently understands his feelings. Happiness and sorrow are two feelings that we can easily distinguish them from each other. You do not need lose something to enjoy a trip, for instance. You do not need to experience starvation and become a skinny person to understand the importance of food and welfare. We, humans, have already know about our needs and we know what things make us happy.
bertojuergen 1 / 3 2  
Why are we here? I personally do not know. But what I know is that we have been granted an opportunity to live, and the best we can do is live our life to its fullest and make every moments as good as possible. Sure it's not easy at times, but that's the fun part of it =)
lcturn87 - / 435 236  
When I read this statement, I thought about a class that I had taken in college. We tried to find out what does it mean to be human by exploring all the many ways that distinguishes us as human beings rather than any other species. The conclusion is that we have the ability to love and be loved.

Regardless of how much money we have or what we aspire to be, we can love and be loved. See these quotes by a respected leader Nelson Mandela:

"I am not an optimist, but a great believer of hope." (Ibtimes)
Partial quote: "It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead." (Ibtimes)

When you contribute your work to others, show concern for others, that is what is important. Think about the joy that you give to others and every time you have negative thoughts, you will find joy in what you have achieved by giving of your time to others. I'm sure you have made a difference! You have a reason to live and be in this world!
OP ah_zafari [Contributor] 40 / 672 148  
bertojuergen
lcturn87

Thanks for your beautiful comments. When I opened this thread, I was in deep depression, so I saw no reason for being a part of this world. I thought I would be in peace if my life was over. I can't agree more with you two. Life is beautiful if we try to see its beauty. Perhaps, its beauty is what Lakia said

the ability to love and be loved

. I would like to add something else to it. My attitude towards the world has been changed now, and I believe we are all blessed to be here and experience life as human beings. Life is comparable to a movie, and we are actors and actresses. Each of us plays his/her own role, making a contribution to the world. Some people choose to play constructive roles in the world, some others destructive ones. We should direct our goals towards building a better world.

"life is the single stage of our art
everybody sings his/her own song and leaves the stage
stage is always on
good for that song which stays in people's memory for ever"
Poet: Jaleh Esfahani (an Iranian poet and political activist)
Rich Monte 2 / 94 2  
The most important things for students is to realize two things: seek the truth, don't fall for the '51% thinks so so I must be part of that too' and never allow to kill your individualism. You (not a group you may belong to) is fully responsible for your life. Don't trash the values of your ancestors and don't let yourself to be told that 'it is a different world' because in fact the world and its inherit values are unchangeable.
Meth 1 / 3  
We were given a chance to live and we should make the best out of it. Each one of us is special in his/her own ways and we are all here for a purpose. You are special and you should always keep that in mind. You are created for greatness so you should live meaningfully.
lhy1216 2 / 4 2  
Hi! Be optimistic! Why don't you find some activities that you like to engage in it? You will find a lot of fun when enjoying it! How about developing some new interests, such as learning a new language? This can definitely help building an aim of your life! There's a quote from my friends that I love very much: Be the change you want to see, not one the world wants you to be. :DDDD
OP ah_zafari [Contributor] 40 / 672 148  
Thanks for the advice. I opened this thread long time ago. Everything has changed now and life is pretty much great as I have whatever I wanted to achieve. I just read my very first comments, and they actually made me lol. Time heals all wounds :))

However, the question I asked is still a fair question. It is a philosophical question which can have different answers, depending on how we fact it.
duynguyen1808 1 / 2  
I just read your thread and cheerly know that you are still doing well currently. Hey, always be optimist. We are all created by God for a specific purpose. It is hard sometimes because there are a lot of difficulties, but they are the necessary challenges which help you realize who are your important ones, and what you live for.

Home / Student Talk / The aim of life