Home / Student Talk % width Posts: 413

Hi everyone! Welcome at EssayForum thread.

lowryder49 7 / 31  
Hello everyone !
I'm a bit tired so i'll just say hello and Please don't get angry I'm trying my beest to continue checking and reading. Sometimes by just reading i notice my mistakes and get lots of ideas , thought I don't have time to publish many of them so let's continue giving aour best Hello again and GAmbate!!!!;)
Please don't get angry I'm trying my beest to continue checking and reading.

No way! I always am happy when I see the feedback you give people.
johnstuart0001 - / 1  
Hi everyone! My name is John Stuart, i joined this forum to learn and discover new ideas that may help me. I also want to meet new friends and share my ideas too. Hope that I'll have a good stay here.

Thanks!
John Stuart=)
Rechy 11 / 73  
Hi, welcome.My name is Rebecca Bakare. If you need help with your essay, you could post it there are numerous people willing to help on here.You could also check out my essay and give suggestions.

Thanks.
Rechy 11 / 73  
Hi everyone.
My name is Rebecca Bakare, from Nigeria in West Africa.
Could you please check my essays,and leave suggestions.
Thanks.
We have some great new people joining our community of writers...
FatimaTOEFL 2 / 4  
Hi,

My name is Fatima, I am a Nigerian and i live in Paris. We should form like a speak good english movement.
amrosca 4 / 130  
Hei everyone! :3
My name is Ana and I come from a small country called Romania, but people would usually refer to it as "hell".

We should form like a speak good english movement.

Amen to that, sister! >D Especially when it comes to texting. I hate to see sentences like "whut r u up 2?" when most of the phones nowadays have querty keyboards.
throllen 5 / 13  
Hi, I am Simone and I am from Canada!!
Hei everyone! :3

You cannot just spell words any way you want to spell them! Is there no organization in this forum? And what is wrong with your little smiley guy -- his mouth is all twisted out of shape!

;-)

Hello Vinu, Benedetta, Lorena, Simone, Fatima, John, Rebecca, and Ana!
amrosca 4 / 130  
You cannot just spell words any way you want to spell them!

@ K3V: Oki n@o c'mon K3V mah m@n.. Doon b33 l1k3 d@t d@wG!!! Damn w3LL wii gotZ orG@inyza710n!!! wii b33 ch1LL1n @ 0Rg@inyzashun! ya knowz wut 1 m3@n?! :3 \m/=d(~^o^~)b=\m/ wii c00L br@w?!
This needs editing. Ha, i'm trying to stop geeking out. Yeah, we cool, we gotz organization. I just feel bad for your misshapen little smiley guy...
sahel12 1 / 5  
hi every body
my name is sanaz .i'm from iran and i want to go germany till continue my education in master cours
i want to learn how i write essay for ielt
i had an ielts sample exam and i gave 5
so i want improve it i need overall 7 for my real exam
hope we can be a good friend for each other and help each other just in case
ajit88rai 22 / 188 3  
Hi Sanaz,
u r welcome to this great forum... if u r preparing for IELTS then instantly buy the Cambridge 7 books self study material ... u should pratice all the seven books n its very easy to get a 7 band score in ielts... but for achieving it-u need to just master the weaker sections-L & R and u need to perform above average in the not so easy sectionz- W & S... start posting ur essays here n we will b glad to provide u all the possible help...

good luck
linh202 11 / 23  
Hello everybody,

My name is Linh. I'm from Vietnam. I'am living in Hanoi city. I really want to make friends with everybody in this forum.

This forum is extremely helpful and interesting. I have just joined for one week. I am going to take the TOEFL ibt test, but my writing is bad. Thus, I really need your help, guys! :D

Nice to meet you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :X
YoursTruly 2 / 1  
Hi Tetanya,

Welcome. I'm sure you will have tons of help on here to help improve your English. Feel free to write to me anytime and I will help you where I can.

Have a great day!!
BrandonCh1n - / 1  
Hello everyone...

My name is Brandon Chin from Malaysia. I am a secondary student. 17
Recently my english teacher complained about our weak B grade english =(
My english is very poor too, although i have been speaking english at home for years.

This is why i joined essayforum.com to improve my english and try hard to get a college grade english =X

I hope you guys can help me improve my english fast. Although i know experience does not come in an blink of an eye.
Please correct me if i have any grammar or spelling errors.
I will realy appreciate it
ajit88rai 22 / 188 3  
Hello Brandon,
from the introduction. u have written about urself- I would say that ur english is not poor, infact it is good. u just need to learn the small tips of grammar and spellings n then m sure u will have a great english... start posting ur writings here n we wil help u in every possible way.

good luck n cheers.
Rajiv 55 / 400  
Ajit, Ahem !!
sahel12 1 / 5  
ajit rai

hello every one and special tanx for ajit rai
thank u.soon i do it
sunitachongwang - / 1  
hello everybody !!
I am from nepal , and would like to learn speak an English. I used to go to school for English ,but due to my own problems I cound'nt continued my study .hope we can help eachother by correcting our sentences. I really glad to found this website.

thank u my friends...
samuel11023 3 / 5  
Hello everyone!!

I am come from Hong Kong.Maybe you all don't where the city is.
I am just a F.5 student,I find this website by accident and then i find this website is so useful.It can make us to improve English each other.As a matter of fact,my english skill is so poor.I need your help and i will try my best to learn english.
Rechy 11 / 73  
Hi, could you please check my essay.Feel free to makes corrections,thanks.
hivarasti 2 / 3  
Hi, I'm like you new here but i find you interested.
Fares 1 / 2  
A new Member !

Hello everyone,

This is Fares. I'm from Saudi Arabia, and I have been eight months right now in U.S. I'm studying English at Interlink center language at UNCG. I came here to continue my master in L.L.M.

Indeed, I joined to EF to improve my English and make friendship with American and international students.

best regards for all.
start208 14 / 68  
hello fares, you are very welcome. I am Ismail from Morocco. I had my BA in EnglishLanguage and Literature and I am here to improve my English and friendship too. I m trying now to write an essay about the important aspects of incorporating technology in education ; your observations and corrections here are going to be a great help.

good luck.
Welcome everyone! It's great to have you join our writers' community. I hope you all have time to help some other people by giving them some of your ideas that come to mind when reading their essays.

We especially need help with the essays on the "Unanswered" list.

:-)
lllppp333 1 / 3  
hi Vikas
i think i am slimiar with you. i had work for five after i evaluted degree and diploma certificaters. i wasn't satisfied with work which made me feel very dissapiont at that time. hence i contiune to study and i gained master degree. now i am applying for phd degree. i want to tell you that you have a bright future if you have more advance and better degree and diploma. thanks
hi Vikas
i think i am slimiar with you

Great encouragement and advice here! Yes, if you can ENJOY classes now, the undergrad years go by quickly, and grad school is sometimes even easier than the undergrad years.

:-)

Even if the years go by and you go back to school when you are older, it's okay. It doesn't matter when you do it as long as you enjoy each thing you do.
Fiona_82075 3 / 6  
Hi! everyone:) I'm from China and I'm a third year college student. Actually I'm preparing for IELTS as i wanna apply for universities in Britain to get a master's degree. Nice to meet you all here. I'll keep practicing and post my essays here. I'd appreciate your advice:)
waikin 3 / 10  
Hi guys, I just register into this website today. I am applying for universities in United States to get a bachelor's degree. Hopefully I can help others with their essay and they can do the same to me. :D
Rechy 11 / 73  
Hello everyone.Could you please check my essays and leave feedbacks.Thanks
waikin 3 / 10  
I am Wai Kin from Malaysia. Is anyone free to look at my essay? i am having problems with the grammar. :(
shuny7 1 / 1  
New Regestered

I am an IELTS student from Egypt and i want to improve my writing , so would you please help me and advice me how to start??
Auguste 4 / 11  
Well, maybe you could change your mind a little, how about not stay in Canada, try China. I mean, China is now being great constructed and really need people like you who have experience.
isabellaclaudia 14 / 31  
thankyou so much for all help you've given me. i feel really fortunate to have people marked my essay :D
agirl need help 1 / 2  
hello...i'm new members...call me girl...i'm so happy...i've found such a good forum....1stly...i thought this site only for malaysian...but...wow...amazing...it's for the whole world... i hope all of u...can help me in my writting skills...TQ
ThuyChi 3 / 8  
Hi!

I'm from Vietnam, living in Singapore. I registered and posted a few threads in this forum when I was learning English to enter high school in Singapore. Coming back to the forum now as I'm doing a BA in Film and there's a whole lot of writing I need to do everyday (lol)
isabellaclaudia 14 / 31  
hi i just submitted an essay that i did for my O's. I hope people can give assessment.

Home / Student Talk / Hi everyone! Welcome at EssayForum thread.