Home / Student Talk % width Posts: 412

Hi everyone! Welcome at EssayForum thread.

jrciii 1 / 7  
Hello all nobody has looked at my essay and i need to know how good it is please anyone who is free take a look and tell me what you think i thinks it the first one listed below where the title is just "Penn State Personal Statement" thank you to anyone who helps
deepa21 5 / 12  
Hi Everyone

I'm from India. I joined this forum to improve my writing skill, I am studying for my Tofel that is in next month. I am not very good in Essay as English is not my first language. I would like to get some tips from all of you.

Will be posting few of my essay soon looking forward for feedback from all.

Thanks
Deepali
solid penguin 2 / 8  
Hello everyone.
My name is Samuel Moreno.
I'm from the U.S. and I joined this forum initially to get help and feedback for my UC Personal Statements...but now I am rather interested in this forum. I'm the kind of person that likes to help out other people, so I think I may go on here even after I'm done with my applications :)

If you can give me some feedback on my UC essays, that would be amazing, I'm going to start making posts and helping out other people soon, so hopefully I'll get to know all of you.
Diyorbek 2 / 4  
Hi, i am Diyor I am from Uzbekistan. I have recently been one of the members of this site. To tell the truth i need to broaden my horizon even though i can write essay more better than the others. This means that i would like share and learn to write perfect essay from those who have more experience and knowledge about how to write good essay.
princedynasty 15 / 57 4  
Hello everyone, my name is Linh, I am from Vietnam. The essayforum is very helpful for me to practice writing English. Indeed, I have been more interested in writing English essays since I became a member of Essayforum. I appreciate all feedbacks to improve my wrting skills.
thaiham95 3 / 7  
My name is Thái. I'm from Vietnam. Nice to meet all you guys.
Thors Hammer 5 / 60  
Welcome to our beautiful nation, where the conceptualization of an improved hyper culture has allowed us all to pursue together with informational influence. I am shocked that your level of intelligentsia has not been recognized. There are also less stringent universities to get into - keep trying.
goto124 2 / 3  
Just saying hi. Posted here before, but left this place for a long long time...
kun_kun_56 - / 2  
thai ha
Hi
i'm from vietnam too
nice to meet u
kun_kun_56 - / 2  
Hi everyone
I'm from Vietnam
i'm know a little english so
i hope that this forum is helpful for me to practice english ,broad my knowledge and make friend
this forum make a good condition to culture exchange and think everyone should talk together about each country to more know about people and culture about that country
hafidgg 6 / 11  
wish u the best luck.
but how do u get there at first place . i mean how do u get to canada?
ken99m 5 / 9  
And I want to make my essay writing perfect.
I find this forum, an effective source, where many of the members check and makes correct.
pogo - / 1  
hello everyone..plz give me a good introduction format for interview...bcz i wasnt select in campus due introduction myself...
abu leelas - / 1  
Hi everybody
I am abu leelas from Oman. I am study at Curtin University in perth. I hope improve my english because I want to complete my degree in engineering.
Said Alwaili 1 / 4  
Hi, I am from Oman.
I hope I help u, but i live in the USA and i doon't hve a lot of experices to give u any info. good luck my dear..
himarekhap91 - / 1  
Hi everyone..my name is rekha and from india..I am preparing for my gre exam and go through this site while preparing for the issue writing
BaileyLeong - / 4  
Hi! My name is Bailey, and I joined this site to get help with a monologue I'm writing :)
I'm from Toronto,Ontario :)
btxdzsz 3 / 5  
this is a great place for us to promote our vocabulary standand and address the most complicated section about remove Chinglish I think
kmurray1 2 / 1  
Hi my name is Kasandra and I'm a horrible writer and I know it that's why I'm here! So glad there is something like this.
kissingyou0912 8 / 29  
introduce myself

hello everyone
I am a newcomer and i just want to drop a line and introduce myself. I am from vietnam and i have just begun learning writing. As a result, I am so lack of confidence so I really want to improve my writing. I am going to post something soon and read essays done by other people so I look forward to your revising my essay as well.

thanks !
Welcome! You have come to the "right" place, haha!! We, are more than happy to and successful at greatly helping, restoring, editing and inspiring. So, new friend, no question is wrong, no essay too long, no style improper with us. Glad to have you with us and look forward to working with you!!
bjessical07 - / 1  
Hello,
I speak good English, but my writing skills aren't good and i really need help .
kissingyou0912 8 / 29  
ok.thanks everybody a lot ! I will try to help and hope everyone will help me as well.^^
kissingyou0912 8 / 29  
Hi Joey and welcome ! I am a newbie too. Let's do some writing so everyone can help.
good luck to you!
jecklog - / 1  
Lysco chimney from Lysco COntracting...!!newbie here

Lysco chimney from Lysco Contracting newbie here..from Phillipines..Hi, friends I am new to this site but heard a lot for this site from my friends.I want to be a member of this site & want to participate in the group discussions with you all.I hope you will allow me & help me for it.
Prettygirl731 2 / 3  
hello everybody I'm here to learn my grammar and my writing skills
thaobui - / 2  
Hi everyone,
I just registered today. I need a lot of help from you guys :). Thank you so much.
How many words are supposed to be in an essay?
chessman567 5 / 170 11  
Well, technically, it depends on how you look at the structure of the essay. An essay can be 300 words or even 100 words. It varies. What kind of essay are you writing? If it's more like a personal essay, the amount of words is more likely to be fewer. A research paper normally contains more words
thaobui - / 2  
Thank you so much,
I want to write an essay for presentation of Anatomy class.
Choose an anatomical defect.
Describe the defect.
How defect changes the function of body.
Describe treatment and outcome with/without treatment.
Steps in writing paper to think of "who, what, when, where, and how."
I haven't got any ideas of this yet.
Someone helps me, please.:)
welnorze 8 / 15  
Hi, i come from China and living in Australia, we can discuss writing later.
chuva 3 / 9  
nice to meet you everyone, I am from Portugal, I am glad to meet everyone in here!
FredParisFrance 61 / 7  
Nice to see people from Portugal. Visit France too :-).
ace 5 / 66 5  
I'd like to visit France. But heard people don't like the new government..
ace 5 / 66 5  
Hello there students.
zahid akhtar - / 1  
Hi
all i am zahid i am new join in this group,
ah_zafari [Contributor] 40 / 672 148  
Welcome Zahid, but you should write a message like this in the student talk forum.
Shayke_96 6 / 19  
hey everyone, my name is Sekemi from Nigeria but my "English" name is Rebecca or just call me Becky...anyways I've visited France its a very beautiful place...but I heard Italy is better..so I want to go there during the summer...just wondering...what's Italy like?
uwmarc 1 / 9  
Hello everybody. My name is Mario and I am new to EssayForum. I live in the Pacific Northwest, or the great Northwest, as it is sometimes called. Here to learn from others and contribute when and where I can. So far, I'm really enjoying reading these essays. Good work people!

Mario
ace 5 / 66 5  
I think it should be moved to the dedicated Student Talk forum discussions.
uwmarc 1 / 9  
ace,

What exactly should be moved? The entire thread, or messages within it?

Home / Student Talk / Hi everyone! Welcome at EssayForum thread.