Unanswered [0] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES NEW!

Home / Student Talk303

Hi everyone! Welcome at EssayForum thread.

Hiii Sahar, welcome!!!! I'm trying to understand how send a private message, but I think that here there isn't the possibility to send!

I want to send to you and Panchama a Skype address.Thus, we can write each other in real time! It is a good practise for us, isn't it?

Hi ,I'm Panchama from Srilanka...I'm a new member for this essay forum...Firstly i want to make some friends here. I have joined to this group to improve my English language..I hope all you will help to me... :)
Hello :)

My name is Jiajun from Singapore.

I'm currently a student in Singapore.

I've been trying hard to write some good essays, and Essayforum.com has provided me a very good platform. I hope we can comment on each other's essay and exchange pointers !
Hi, It is fantastic to read people conecting from so different countries... I am Karina and I am from Uruguay but I live in Barcelona!

I have to take my toefl exam next month and I feel very insecure with the writing part. I hope I will improve it in this month...

see you !!
Karina
hi !! sahar and sweatheart87, ya we can be friends. as i think my english is also not perfect. i have a question here?? is it ok ,if we post an essay with more than 400 words. i have already written two essays. but i didnt post it because of the problem .please tell me....i think Ilaria's idea is good.
HIi, EVERYONE,

This is Archana Sevak, undergrad student at Oakland University, Michigan,US

I want to share some thoughts and need some brainstorming ideas for my next research paper.
So, My topic is, How does social networking sites effect a person's real world life style.
Hi, Everyone, this is Keng I am preparing for other master degrees after failing to pass the interview last year.

I was sad when i knew i failed the interview exam, but now i do my best for another master degree. Otherwise, i have to work.

I just begin writing an essay and am not sure it is correct. The thing i can do is to practice for the exam next month.
hi everyone!!!
My name is van hai and i come from vietnam.I am a tourism student but my English - especially my writing skill is very very bad. I almost dont know how to start to write an essay. It will become worse when i will graduate next year. I 'm really worry about this. When i found out this forum i was happy. I hope this forum will help improve my English.

And i am very happy to make friends with all members in this forum^^
Hi everyone, i am from Laos. I am glad that i am part of this website which helps me a lot in improving an essay.

Although i did very bad in the beginning, i think my essay is better day by day.

I am preparing for an exam next month and must turn this website for help.

Next year, i will take an toefl exam.
Hello People,
I am Thien,
Full Chinese, was born in Vietnam, American Citizen now.
I don't know what i am anymore but that doesn't matter to me.
I am struggling with English because I know Chinese and Vietnamese and English is my third language, I have to translate English in mind everytime I write essay, i hate it the most.

I am here to improve my writting, hope you all help me.
Thank you
Hi every body,
I joined to ef last week.I HOPE TO MAKE LOTS OF FRIENDAS FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES WITH DIFFERENT LAGUAGES.I will be thankful if you help me to write and speak in the best way. I want to participate in tofel exam after a year.then I deside to teach english in some where.
Whoa, so many friends here, I'm Hank Zhang, postgraduate of surgeon major from China, I'm happy to join this forum to improve my english, expecially writing ability, for preparing the TOEFL exam in May. Best wishes to every friends
My name is China and joined EF because before want other people to critic my personal staement for graduate school. That can be honest. Honestly i glad im that I made this choice to come to this website
hi Riny!!
i'm from Vietnam , and now i'm studying economic at Vietnam.
you known, the Japan language is interesting, so now i'm studying both English and Japanese.
i hope that you could helped me something about Japanese. thanks.^^
HI There
I'm from Asia , I'm very glad to see you .
Me too . I joined this forum to improve my writing skills .
I spend a lot of time and money on studying writing but My writing skills is still stabiized . One day , I searched on google and saw this forum , and then I decided to participate in this site . I hope that this site will help me to improve my writing skills .
hello every boy,

I am Ismail from Morocco and I am here to improve my English and benefit from different culture. I also look for friends around the world.

I wrote an essy about Bribery in Morocco and I want u to correct me please. thanks in Advznce.
Hello, there!

I'm Sia from Korea, and I'm studying as exchange students in Austarlia now!
It's awesome experience, but its quite hard to follow! haha-

I wanna improve my English with the help of EF!!!
I really like writing, but I'm not good at writing in English...lol

Cheers, guyz!!!!

Home / Student Talk /