Home / Student Talk % width Posts: 412

Hi everyone! Welcome at EssayForum thread.

Greetings

First, welcome to EF!. Yes, you can become an active member here and get others feedbacks on your essays while contributing your share to help others improve :)
lulu caty - / 1  
sorry ,guys i am anew here and i dont know how can i use this site . can you help me
chhunlin - / 1  
hello everyone! My name is chhunlin, 18. I study at a university. I Hope that we can enjoy and have very very good cooperation together!
forouzan 1 / 3  
Hello my name is forouzan.I am so glad I `m here. I would like to improve my english.
turgutkhanova 1 / 1  
hi^^ I'm Shaknoza, I'm from Uzbekistan.
I am so glad to see you guys. I posted an essay and can you check it.
karchkarch 1 / 4 1  
HI i'm new and trying to help as much as possible but right now I have a deadline coming up and can you guys please give me a feedback on it?

thank you so much!
Ritel - / 1  
my first day at the Forum

I have just joined the forum and I need help for starting.
Gin - / 2  
A newcomer need your help.

I'm not a very good student at English. And my writting cannot be so good as others.As a student of grade 12, i have to prepare for the coming exam, so i'm afraid that writting can cost me a lot of time so i cannot do well in the exam. Although, i take A1,D1 and i know that English is very important, especially when they decide to put Writting in the test. I used to think that i can improve my skill after having applied for the university, so i didn't paid much time for that. And the changes in the university exam really confused me. I live in Gia Lai, so, it is obvious that, our English is not good, despite the fact that my English is better than lots of my friend's ( not trying to show off anything ), but it is terrible to most of you. You are reading my writting so maybe you know that what is my level of English, is it too bad??? Please help me with my writting, i'm a newcomer and I really need your help, what should i do?

p/s: i'm very thankful if you can help me correct my mistakes.
sumitsadawarti 2 / 7 2  
Hello,

Your English isn't that bad for a non native speaker. Your grammar needs a lot of correction. For example- *writing not writting, *didn't pay. I would suggest taking a look at some grammar book to learn the basics of grammar and sentence formation. Yes, you do need to focus on sentence formation. Other suggestion would be reading newspapers, random articles on the web, magazines, etc. Trust me, it will help a lot.

You're welcome!
Gin - / 2  
Thank you very much. That is very kind of you.
i didn't write much so i often have a lot of mistakes.
What kind of magazines should i take?
sumitsadawarti 2 / 7 2  
Any kind of magazine should work as long as it has enough content for you to read. Just pick up anything you find and start reading. That is the best advice I can give you :)
khvmaths 1 / 1  
Hi. Welcome to EF. Me too, a new member here, found out this site is superb. You can learn English here too by reading others' thread and comments.
Komank Sukarma 4 / 12  
Greeting from Bali! - I am a new comer - loving to make new friends here!

Hello everybody.. How are you doing?
I am I Komang Sukarma and you call me Komang is quietly fine.
I am from Bali which is one of fabulous islands in Indonesia.
I am a student in university and I am in second semester of English Department now.
It is nice to be here and know you all here. I realize that I have a lot of weaknesses on English skills, thus any suggestions and corrections to my mistakes would be very welcome and appreciate.

I hopefully this place could bring me a positive and friendship atmosphere. Can't wait to catch talking up more with you guys!
Thanks so much.
SHanafi 120 / 415 93  
Hello everybody.. How are you doing?

Hi, Komang. Welcome to EF
Apa Kabar ?

I realize that I have a lot of weaknesses on English skills

No matter what kind of English level you have, just posting your writing work and we will share more. Hopefully you will get both of friendship and learning here ^.^
Komank Sukarma 4 / 12  
Hello..
Saya baik-baik saja ( I am pretty well ) hehe , thank you
You can speak Bahasa Indonesia ? That is great...
Thanks so much my friend, I would love to. Thank you, just please free feel to correct my mistakes, ok? It perfectly would make my English skills become better.

Yes, I do hope so. Because for me, having new friends from other countries will get me much to learn more about their backgrounds, cultures, languages and share to each other of course.

Although we are in apart away places but we are one and feel close in this lovely forum.
Glad to knowing you my friend and all members here! :)
Komank Sukarma 4 / 12  
Hi Pool..
love to know you too here
as I am a new member too I found same goals at what your wishes do.
I am from Indonesia, it means we are in same region of the world, right? :D
Hopefully we can find beneficial things here as I completely love to have advices and share to others.
Cheers!!
SHanafi 120 / 415 93  
Hi.. Komang

Ok, my pleasure.

Yap, you just open my profile hhaha ^.^
There are many Indonesian people do learning in this forum, too. While you use this forum in appropriate way, your writing skill would be improved. Just do write, post it and remember as you are helped by the forum members, you have to help them in their writing work, too.

See you in your further work :D
Sun Sokteang 1 / 3  
Hi guys,

I'm Sun Sokteang but you can call me Mk. I'm from Cambodia, the reason why I joined EF because I found it so interesting. oh Nice to meet all of you guys let's be friend. I really want to improve my writing skill. Not only writing skill but also general knowledge. So if i have any mistake, please give me comments.

Thanks!
Mk
Hi Mk,

Welcome to EF, it is indeed interesting to be a part of EF. You are in the right place in enhancing your language and writing skills.

We ask you to write more and read more as well, this enhances your vocabulary and opens your world to a lot of possibilities.
When you write, think about your readers, what do you want them to know, the purpose of your essay, stay with facts and keep
researching too.

Once you have an idea of what to write, make a draft, proof read it and make sure that you turn your spell check on.

We expect you to write soon Mk.

Cheers!!
confusee123 5 / 14 4  
Hi Vikas Singh!
Welcome to the essayforum! We are all contributors here and aim to help each other with any essay issues- be it for undergraduate, post graduate , scholarships or doctoral thesis. We will provide feedback only, as editors and content reviewers.

your question is based on what role and type of position are you looking into? have you considered taking APM (Project management) certifications like Prince2? They are useful for people with over 5 years of experience and make your CV look good ,too. I would strongly suggest getting this as it shows a commitment and willingness to learn.

that being said, do tailor your resume to bring out particular accomplishments and review them. Put in your latest updated contact information , network online and search for postings. If you require any help, post here and someone will get back to you.

All the best!!
hunhann 6 / 23  
Hi guys ^^
Can I ask what is going on here? Please answer me
I have used this web for some months
Please help ...
._______. <3
Bruce24 - / 2  
Hi all I'm new here and I like this site very much, it is really very useful. Glad to be here
enzymhemmung 2 / 3  
Hello, I'm enzymhemmung a German speaker who wants to improve its English skills!
Samuelsam123 12 / 46 20  
Hi people !

Hey Everybody !
I am new here. I like to write. would be grateful if you guys can help !

I would like to find some factual essay to write on. Can anyone give suggestions ?
I am 15 . so dont give me too high standreds .

XD Thanks
Dawn01 19 / 33  
Hi, welcome in Essay Forum community:

Here you I give you some SAT prompts.You can try to write about these topics:

Are snap judgments better than decisions to which people give a lot of thought?
Is talking the most effective and satisfying way of communicating with others?
Is it absolutely necessary for people to study the creative arts?
Is popular culture the strongest influence on a young person's identity?
Is it necessary for people to combine their efforts with those of others in order to be most effective?

You can practice and post your essays here and we will help you soon.

Good luck !!
billyabbot 2 / 5  
Hi this thread was quite long, I just want to say " your choice decides your life" you and noone besides you can take an opportunity. good luck.
fafarrukh 3 / 13 2  
I think this is a great thread for students to communicate and help each other. I just discovered it yesterday and very glad I did! Hope I can get some help for my college essays :)
naitry 1 / 3  
hi everyone

I am new to this forum world. This is the first time I am writing a thread. so I am not sure how this works. I like to write so here I am.
nguyenhoaithi 1 / 3 1  
Hello everybody!
I'm Thi.I come from Vietnamese.I take part in this forum to improve my English because my E is bad.So I hope you help me ^^
KenMugi 1 / 5 1  
Hey guys, I just joined. I'm not sure what I did wrong but everytime I try post a thread or message, it just goes back to the homepage while thread and message count = 0.
Rich Monte 2 / 94 2  
What do you do exactly; after I post I stay here on this page, and you? : ) edit.
ph8504 - / 1  
Hi, everybody. I am bad at english writting skill. I hope through this page to help me improvement one.

Many thanks for your co-operation so far.
marialuisadcl 1 / 4  
Courage Essay -Yale University- Can anyone help me?

Hi! I'm an international student from Venezuela and I'm applying to some universities in the United States. I was wondering if you could help me with my essay. It might have some grammar mistakes. I would like to know your comments and recommendations.

I have a problem with my computer and I can't paste my essay on this forum. If you would like to help me, please contact me to my email marialu_98 at hotmail.com

Thank you in advance!
restiananta 1 / 2  
Hi guys,
im new here and already got some great help. Hope we can improve our skill here!
asas4me 4 / 9 4  
Hey guys, I came to the essay forum seeking improvement of writing skills. I'm currently studying for IELTS exam and applying to some graduate programs and scholarships. I already had some significant insights and I hope to be able to collaborate with you guys. Thank you.
minty0801 1 / 3  
:) Hello, everyone! Greetings from a chinese girl ><

Nice to meet you guys.
I am happy to join EssayForum.

It is really hard to me to write a good personal statement for my application of graduate school.
I always confused about whether I have write something to the point, whether I have made some grammatical mistakes, or whether my essay is logically well developped.

Hope to meet some new friends here.
Share intersting things happened in our life :D
angga93 42 / 74 20  
Hello Tanya and everyone ^_^ I am Angga, an Indonesian young-adult :p
I want to make more friends and keep chatting because i want to improve my English
Anyone here from Indonesia?
GregoryTim - / 1  
Hello everyone, I am happy to join this forum. I would like to connect directly to a person whos english is the first language.
ridzkiekky 3 / 5  
Hello everyone!

I'm Ekky from Indonesia. Hope by join this EF I could increase my ability in English.

I hope we could help each other...

Thank you
Lai tran - / 1  
Hello everyone!
My name is Lai, I am 38, come from Viet Nam. I have to get Ielts 5.0 four skills Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. I can learn Reading and Listening by myseft, but left two skills are difficult for me. I am here to improve my Writing and Speaking.

I need someone to help me.
Thank you !

Home / Student Talk / Hi everyone! Welcome at EssayForum thread.