Unanswered [6] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES

Home / Student Talk 343

Hi everyone! Welcome at EssayForum thread.

angga93 20  
Hello Tanya and everyone ^_^ I am Angga, an Indonesian young-adult :p
I want to make more friends and keep chatting because i want to improve my English
Anyone here from Indonesia?

GregoryTim  
Hello everyone, I am happy to join this forum. I would like to connect directly to a person whos english is the first language.
ridzkiekky  
Hello everyone!

I'm Ekky from Indonesia. Hope by join this EF I could increase my ability in English.

I hope we could help each other...

Thank you
Lai tran  
Hello everyone!
My name is Lai, I am 38, come from Viet Nam. I have to get Ielts 5.0 four skills Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. I can learn Reading and Listening by myseft, but left two skills are difficult for me. I am here to improve my Writing and Speaking.

I need someone to help me.
Thank you !
seconddaniel 1  
Greetings
I am Mingyu. Nowadays I am practicing writing skills so I think I will visit here frequently. See you!
kantyjang  
Hello, everybody! My name is Keely, I am a Chinese girl.

I have been a documentary producer in Beijing for three years.
Now I decided to continue my study overseas, so I pretty want to improve my English and make some friends here.

Thank you all.
twid  
Hi Guys,
I am here too. To in the pursuit of learning grammar and writing.
All the best to all.
Pkyra  
Hi guy, I am happy to be here. Hope our writing skills will be improved from here!
swr10 2  
Hi Tanya!

How do you do?

I am Respati from Java, Indonesia. I am also learning to improve my English skills.
I am happy to be friends with you. I hope we could sharpen our English in this forum.

Best Regards

SWR10
zul2805_es  
Hi fellas, it's great to meet you. I thought this essay forum just contains of Indonesian yet now I believe there are numerous people from the countries over the globe.

I'm Zed from Indonesia.

Hope we can improve our writing skill here.
mem77 6  
Hello everyone, let me to introduce my self. My name's Edo and I'm from Indonesia. I joined EssayForum because I want to improve my English skills, especially on writing.

Nice to see you guys and please write something about me because I want to make a new friends. Let's friends!
Fenya  
@Tetanya
Hi Tanya. My name is Fenya. I am from Armenia. If you do not mind Tell some stories of your life. ))
Nuverte0452 2  
@Handry012
Hello! Have a fun.
maitouyen  
Hi My name is Uyen . I have learned english for 2 years . Nice to meet you
Varlamow  
@Tetanya
Glad you created this chat. Great chance to get more advices
lidya ait  
Hello friends! My name is Lidya and am from Algeria. I've just joined this amazing forum .
I want to improve my English too, especially my writing skills.
I hope we'll be friends and help each other .
^^
Janicelo 2  
Hi everyone, My name Janice and I'm come from Hong Kong.
As my English is not good so I want to prove my writing skills.
Hope that we can encourage and help each other in this forum :)
foyuliu 9  
Hi everyone, I am Ethan and I am from China. I found this is a great forum after join it. I want to improve my writing, hope we can help each other and enjoy better writing.
Oklinks  
Hi Everyone...

I am Jona, joined this forum to improve my writing skills.
Comments from Mary Rose @Holt was really helpful in my application... Wish i could send her a mail . Pls contact okejonah1@gmail
CCA92 5  
Hello everyone~
My name is Carolina but my friends call me Caro. I'm from Peru, South America and I'm here to improve my English skills and ask for recommendations and suggestions about my written essays. It's nice to meet you all ^^
sinchana2017  
Hi Everyone,

This is Sinchana. I want to improve my writing skills. So joined this forum.
AABMOSALAM1998 3  
Hello everyone
My name is Abdelmoniem and I'm from Egypt. I found essay forum a helpful medium in which one can ask others to receive feedback in order to improve in my writing skills.
ilskyilsky 2  
Hello. Nice to meet you.
I'm from Korea.
I am now preparing to go to the UK for master degree.

I am happy with knowing all of you at this forum.
I also want to contribute to develop essay of yours.

I'll do my best.
Thank you.
bumblebee  
@Tetanya
Hello from Hong Kong! Wanna hit at least an 8 in writing hence joining this forum and i found EF extremely useful!
SiiaBirill 4  
Hello everyone,
My name is Anastasiia and I am from Russia.
I'm here to practic and prepare for scholarships programs essay and IELT :)
Hope to get some help with grammer, structure of the text and I'm ready to assist anyone with essay or other assignments as will :)
d2ny 9  
Dany here from Indonesia. I'm planning to continue my study overseas with a scholarship so I came here to polish my essays. It's good to meet everyone here.
nanenoiii  
Hi everyone, I'm here for improve my English skills and meet every one !!!

Nice to meet you all !!!
serikbar 3  
Hello everyone, my name is Serik, I am from Kazakhstan.
I am here to receive some constructive feedback on my application essays. Hope I can offer back some helpful suggestions too.
Good luck to all.
adamrahimov 3  
Hello, everybody. I am from Azerbaijan and the main reason why I use this site is that I want to improve my writing skills for IELTS. But I probably continue to write on this site after my IELTS test.
Utkirbek  
@Tetanya
Hi everybody. My name is Utkirbek. I'm from Uzbekistan. I think all of you are good at English. I want to improve my english. Do you have any Chats except this :)
digaprasiska 6  
Hi everyone

My name is Diga from Indonesia
I am here to get some advice from my English essay and grammatical errors.

Nice to meet you all
kacanakya 3  
@digaprasiska
Hi. Thank you for your advice. I will revise my essay.

@d2ny
Can you give me your Line ID, please? I can't search other users through display name, only ID and phone number.
d2ny 9  
Hi @kacanakya
Find me on Facebook using the same name. It's not that I don't want to tell you, I just don't find it comfortable to write it here. Just send me a message there.

Cheers.
kacanakya 3  
@d2ny
I understand.
I don't use FB messenger so I asked my friend, her name is Ida Latifa, to send you a message. She's also applying for AAS this year.

She found several names of Dany Prima Putra but none with the picture of a man and a baby.
Plank Huang  
Merged:

My first EssayForum writing

Today it's the first time I write something on EssayForum. I will keep writing in the following days.
I'm not a native speaker of English, my first language is Chinese. My English is poor, and I really want to improve it. So I need your help to point out my English writing mistakes.

Without your help I don't even know what mistakes I had made. And my English will keep poor.
Plank Huang  
@angga93
Hi, Angga! I come from China. Glad to meet you!I'm not a native speaker too. Maybe we could talk to each other to improve our English.
Plank Huang  
@Tetanya
Hi, Tetanya! I'm Plank, a Chinese men. Glad to meet you! I really want to improve my English too. We could talk to each other if you don't mind.

Can you talk about your any interest or hobby. My hobby is music. I really love to play guitar. Maybe we could talk something about it if you like to.
jennyjenny  
Hello everyone! My name is Jenny and I am not a native English speaker. I will be taking the IELTS and I am quite nervous for my writing paper as I am not confident in this area. Recommended by friends that EssayForum is a good website, so I hope to improve my writing skills here. Nice to meet all of you!
Gnad  
HI EVERYBODY, I AM GNAD. NICE TO MEET YOU. I NEED YOUR HELP TO IMPROVE MY ENGLISH SKILLS
YuAnne 1  
Hello everyone, so glad to be here.
I am a university student and I will take IELTS exam next month and I am poor at writing and speaking. I need 6.5 for both of them to enter my dream school for post-graduation, which makes me stressful since last time I got 5.5 only. :(

It is pleasantly surprised to find this website, because some English teaching organizations ask for about 5 pounds to check an essay and I make peanuts haha.

Home / Student Talk / Hi everyone! Welcome at EssayForum thread.