Unanswered [6] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES
 DrAfT!
Home / Student Talk 7

IELTS Exam - How important is it?

hi
I wan someone to help me I have IELTS exam in end of may and I want if any body know the important in this exam

Good afternoon!

The only IELTS exam I am familiar with is the International English Language Testing System. It is an exam that gauges how well a test taker communicates in English. Listening, reading, writing, and speaking are all covered. Is this the test you are referring to?

If so, I suggest searching the internet for IELTS; there are a number of online study guides and practice tests to help you prepare for the real thing. Also, you could talk to your academic advisor (if you have one) to see what resources they have to prepare for the test.

I hope this helps!

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com
IELTS EXAM COUNTDOWN :(

20 days left till the examination which are considered as the most important thing i've been through in my life. I extremely nervous instead of feeling good about it. I'm trying to work it out. Actually, i've prepared a great deal of things. Its really really hard to express to native speakers in the way i want it has to be. In case it happens in the worse way, the continuity time would be terrible. Awww :<
Hello katherina. Hahaha, I understand your feeling. I myself only have 4 days left until I take my TOEFL test. I'm pretty nervous myself but I know better than anyone to waste this time worrying. Keep your head up, don't ever forget what you are going to do within 20 days. Prepare constantly and slowly. Get used to the test schedual before you take it. For example, TOEFL tests begin at 10 AM until 1 or 2PM. (10-11AM Reading section, 11-12PM Listening section, 12-1PM Speaking secton, and finally 13-2PM writing section)So I wake up at 7:00 AM which is hard since I'm a night owl... I hate mornings... and begin my reading practices at 9:30 to 11:00AM. Then I practice my listening to 12:00 and you get the rest.

Don't worry, keep studying and concentrating. You can do this. You will be victorious! GOOD LUCK!
It is obviously that it is needed for your professional career, even you wanna studying abroad :)

Hi kibz 95! How's everything going? How about your TOEFL test? Is it good? I hope so :) I'm keep trying to be familiar with day and night schedule TT.TT IELTS everytime. I have a hunch that you've done your test really good, hope that someone else will have this hunch for my case :))

Home / Student Talk / IELTS Exam - How important is it?