Home / Student Talk % width Posts: 3

HELP: Is it ok, to use your first year applicant essay as your transfer applicant...

sk8rchick 6 / 10  
Is is ok, to use your first year applicant essay as your transfer applicant essay for the same schools?
AbdulhadiA - / 1  
Chances are, if you were rejected the first time, you're probably going to be rejected the second time using the same essays. Not that your first-year application will roll over (or so schools claim) but if you use the same components the result will most likely be the same.

Unless you STRONGLY believe your essay wasn't the reason why you were rejected the first time, I'd recommend you write a completely new one (that's what I'll do).
No! Write something excellent The problem is not using the existing essay; it's a lack of fresh inspiration. Write something that represents the person you are now. Refer to recent events. Be brilliant.

At least revise the essay to add your inspiration of today. I can tell you are feeling inspired... ;-)

Home / Student Talk / HELP: Is it ok, to use your first year applicant essay as your transfer applicant...